Monday, November 2, 2020

Breaking News! Mr. Glass: Is Something Afoot at the Westwood Theater in Toledo, OH?

Doc here, a man who some say spent the majority of Doctober relishing the taste sensations of 4 new meatball recipes, of which 3 are keepers. 

Over the weekend, the Lizardo Model KY Teletype Machine powered up and spit out a quick report from the front lines in Toledo, Ohio from senior Journal scribe Mr. Glass


Lizardo Model KY
The Good Doctor needed to read this quick dispatch twice, as my eyes were possibly deceiving your old friend in the white suit and aviators. Upon the re-read, what I first read was accurate.

Here is the quick note from Mr. Glass:

Hi Doc,

 

Mr. Glass. Cannot confirm at this time but if I hear anything I will let you know.

https://toledo.craigslist.org/mis/d/toledo-westwood-again/7223135274.html


Via an anonymous post on Craigslist, the post claims that the Westwood Theater in Toledo was sold and will re-open soon. I have not seen any other information confirming this anywhere (including Fetlife).

Westwood Theater,  2012
So Lizardos and Lizardettes, if anyone can confirm the above and provide some details on the new ownership (hopefully), that would be greatly appreciated. 


You can contact me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com , and I will happily get the your findings out.


Thanks,

Doc

@LizardoJournal on Twitter