Thursday, March 6, 2014

Flash Report! One Shot at 15th Ave Adult Theater's Valentine's Event on 2/8/14



Doc here, a man who some say can hit 'em from way downtown, with a terrific Flash Report from regular contributor One Shot.
Inbound the ball, sir...
***
What’s up Doc?
Ol’ One Shot went to the 15th Ave Adult Theater Valentine’s Day party in Chicago. I parked the team bus outside, paid my fair share, and headed straight into the dark theater. The game had already started. It was shirts against the skins. And the skins had a sexy lineup. Starting for the skins at point guard was a very attractive Asian lady, riding a cock in a theater seat and sucking the gents semi circled around her to completion. She drained one after the other, moaning on their pulsing manhood. The shirts had to keep calling in substitutes for this one, and she took them all, guy after guy.

At the shooting guard was an interracial couple that had brought a gal pal along to play forward. They moved behind the screen where the gent finger-banged the trembling gal pal. The dim noir light dropped seductive shadows on the men encircling her, cocks out. She was on her back on one end of the bench, anxious cocks dropping in and out of her screaming mouth.

Not to be outdone by her squirting galpal’s velvety throat, the other pretty lady was jacking those inclined to unload on her ample breasts. She churned their man cream out with quick flicks of her tongue. Then she bent over and took a lot for the team.
Down in the post was one of my favorites, She Cries When She Cums Hard. By the way they call her Tess (her nom de plume at 15th). I think at CT’s the crying was such a shock that Pete gave her the crying name. Anyhow, she was all business. No cock sucking, no foreplay. “Fuck me and fuck me good!” she announced. The quire of condom packs ripped open and oh boy, I counted seven straight. No tears this time but a lot of moaning and cumming.

The other forward was played by a blond who sucked off her significant other in the theater. The show was hot. I myself took my one shot and scored with the sexy Asian lady, and then called it a night. The fourth quarter would go on without me, Doc. But I’m sure they played hard ‘till the final buzzer.
No particular order to these highlights, just a bunch of good memories.

One Shot out….
***
Doc here again... One Shot is one of my favorite reporters here at The Journal, as I was once known as "Doc Roundball" back in the days of the set-shot and the underarm free throw.  Keep the reports coming sir, I hope to see you at the St. Patty's Party at 15th Ave Adult Theater on Saturday March 15th @ 8pm.
Thanks,
Doc