Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Flash Report! Mr. Glass Reports from a Midwest Theater on 2/7/14

Doc here... Mr. Glass checking in from the Midwest, and his latest Flash Report.
 
Here we go!
 
***
 
Hi Doc,
 
Mr Glass making his first official V2 report.  Friday Feb 7th, , I found myself at a theater in the midwest.  I been going in here and there and I have to tell you there is a new buzz in town!
 
On this night the adult theater gods were watching over me as I entered at the perfect time.  I walked in to see a young (20 something) blonde going to town in the general seating section.  As I got closer I recognized this amazing philly.  I had the pleasure about 6 weeks earlier.  She is a spinner by every definition.  5’ next to nothing.  I would bet she MIGHT touch 100lbs and some nice perky what appears to be A’s.  Not only is this girl young, tight and fun, she is also beautiful.  Doc, I do not use that term loosely, when I throw that word out there it has meaning.  She is always accompanied by her other ½.  It would seem it is some type of cuckold situation.  She sucks and fucks the on lookers occasionally making comments towards him.  She does not pick and choose based on any type of guy, everyone is fair game here!  Back on her first visit I had the pleasure of releasing two loads onto her chest as she sucked me dry.  This time around I was determined to hold out for more fun. 
 
She appeared to just be getting started.  I quickly positioned myself so I was available when she was done with the guy she was working on at the moment.  And to work she went.  She sucked me a for a little, again, I am determined to hold out for more, which I got, then some.  Eventually she gave me a firm push down into a seat and got on top.  She began to ride me and not some slow grinding action, I am talking hard constant fucking.  This went on for 10 minutes.  Plenty of ass/ball slapping sounds , moans and at one point it got heated to the point of kissing.  Not something you see every day in a theater, but then again, you rarely see a 20 something beautiful blonde spinner either. 
 
Anyhow, after 10 minutes of this I could tell she seemed a little tired so I mentioned she should take a break.  She took a time out while her other half went and got her a drink.  I felt a little bad, putting my mind into hold out mode to get more than a BJ worked.  Actually it worked almost TOO WELL. 
 
After the break she went back to work on me and others.  I fucked her one more time but still was not ready to pop.  She then took a cig break before coming back in to suck and fuck a couple more before finishing with her other ½.  During this time I was finally able to work out the nut that had been building, which I gladly placed on her as she was working another cock.
 
During her cig break I offered her and her other ½ a beer, but turns out she is a shot girl.  I also mentioned to her and her other 1/2 to Google you to find the blog (does it tickle when someone googles you?).  With any luck they are reading this write now and are going to write to you, whether to just say hi or maybe, if all the readers are lucky, to submit a report and a pic!  If they are reading tell me what to bring for shots next time!
 
As for other action on the night.  One older couple.  She lightly played with onlookers.  Some fondling, let one guy eat her.  Another couple who was new.  They just watched, but she was indeed a looker, and I am not talking about how she used her eyes.  Then to wrap the night up a middle aged couple came in.  She was feeling good (a couple drinks in her).   I was thinking this is likely going to be a bust. Then all of a sudden they get dressed and head to the booths.  I admit I was unsure if I should follow, but I did.  After 10 minutes their booth door opened and a few guys entered.  One of which was one of the guys they invited up earlier.  She sucked him and her guy for a good 30 minutes. 
 
During that time another guy dropped a load on her VERY BIG and NICE tits.  You could tell this was her first time, she was reluctant, yet wanted to.  Her guy controlled the action and kept order though, which of course was key to her eventually warming up and in the end she warmed up very nicely.  The invited guy began to eat her out which was really the point at which she seemed to relax and really get into it.  She finally let her guy fuck her in front of everyone, which is what I think he wanted all along.  He blew a load in her and that was basically the end of the show.   A good show it was, though.
 
It is after 1am and Mr. Glass needs to be up at 6:30!  Hopefully my report was somewhat coherent given my tired state.  Good night and long live those who love to have fun!
 
Mr. Glass