Thursday, January 2, 2014

UPDATED! Couple's Flash Report! Moaning Lisa @ 15th Ave in Chicago on 12/28/13 w/NEW PIC

Doc here, a man who some say enjoys giving as much as receiving, with a great Couple's Flash Report to start off 2014.
 
My dear friend, the lovely Moaning Lisa, was in quite the mood last Saturday night. She had a fire burning, and need a few well qualified hoses to put out that fire. So off to Chicagoland's awesome 15th Avenue Adult Theater & Spa she went.
 
And what a tale she has to tell... Fasten your seatbelts kids.  Here we go!
 
***
 
Dear Doc and the Readers,

Happy New Year!!  2013 has been full of ups and downs, but I'm happy to report closing of this year
at 15th Avenue was tremendous!  Avid readers of the Journal may have caught the great report submitted by The Watcher (TW) about Saturday night the 29th.   My report will give more juicy details on the evening’s activities. 


The holidays had been way too hectic, and I was so ready for this night.  My dear friend Doc was well aware of my state-of-mind, and like a generous Santa, sent me a Christmas gift by introducing me to fellow reporter: The Watcher.  TW is a tall good- looking man with charm and a great smile. We hit it off instantly, and I asked him (and another young guy) to join me behind the screen.  A throng of men followed... I got comfy on the bench and proceeded to take TW's impressive cock into my mouth.  My pussy was throbbing and soaking wet. 
 
After a few moments, I turned over onto all fours and raised my skirt, hoping to send a clear message that I needed to be fucked.  TW is a quick study- he grasped my hips and thrust in deeply.  I gasped, then moaned as he began to fuck me.  The next half hour was a bit of a blur, with hands and cocks surrounding me, pounding me, giving me what I wanted.  Including a totally hot facial. 
 
The Real Moaning Lisa
Badly in need of some water, I headed back to the front row of the theater.  My hubby was waiting there for me.  A few couples were snuggled into the couples section, enjoying the movie.  Several young men were there that evening (THANK YOU COLLEGES for sending them home for Winter break!!).  I discovered that they had never/rarely been 15th Avenue.  Of course, I took this as a challenge to make sure they would come back on their next break.  I took turns sucking 5 gorgeous young cocks, and asked them to cum on my breasts.  And cum they did- huge amounts of hot sticky spunk sprayed all over my 42DDs.   The night just kept getting better.  
 
I ran into one of the regulars of 15th, Bob, who proposed a healthy dose of cunnilingus and G-spot tickling to add to this very busy night.  Never being one to refuse THAT offer, the two of us got busy, and he shared his expert skills in making me cum over and over again.   Who puts the Moan in Moaning Lisa??  Bob does. 
 
By this time, I was in desperate need of a shower.  One of the handsome college men from the theater (K) followed me, and began to soap me up from behind.  I was thoroughly enjoying this when I looked up and saw a very attractive young couple showering next to us.  One half of this couple was the woman that TW referred to as Ms. Nameless.  (Note:  Doc frequently describes me as an equal opportunity offender.  I must admit, I love pussy just as much as cock…  The night had been awesome up until now, but was sorely lacking in the softer touch of a female- was this about to be remedied??). 
 
K and I introduced ourselves to our new friends C & C.  Our new friends were clearly turned on, with their hands all over each other.  As he groped her from behind, I asked if I could suck on her beautiful tits.  She said “Go for it!”, and I was there.
 
After playing in the shower and sauna for a while, the 4 of us headed into one of the private rooms.  As we were getting settled, a knock on the door revealed another young couple who shyly asked if they could join us. 
 
They had never been to 15th, and had a lot of questions.  We took some time to talk, and I was very impressed by how C & C slowly and gently guided this new couple into This Thing of Ours.  For the next hour, I was amazed by the beauty and energy and passion in that room.  Were it not for the missing grapes, I would have sworn we were in a Roman orgy.  The time of course, ended all too quickly, with the dreaded announcement of closing.  An incredible night, and a perfect way to wrap up 2013.   
 
A toast to a fun and adventurous new year!!
 
Fondly,
ML      
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to my good friend Moaning Lisa and this outstanding Couple's Flash Report.  It is always a good day when Moaning Lisa sends in a report, and I am sure you will agree.
 
Thanks,
Doc