Monday, December 30, 2013

Flash Report! The Watcher's Triple Feature @ 15th Ave Adult Theater in Chicago

Doc here, a man some say has ninja-like attack moves, but only in the presence of Italian desserts, with an awesome Flash Report from senior reporter The Watcher.

Saturday night was a crazy one at 15th Ave Adult Theater in Chicago's western suburbs, and The Watcher was there to soak in the events of the evening.

Take it away, sir!

***

Doc,

It was quite a Saturday night at 15th Ave.  I arrived just after 9pm and three couples had checked in just a few minutes before I did.  Before the night was over (for this reporter at least) no less than 10 couples had come (and cum, and cum again) and gone - and some were still playing.  

Not every couple played, and a few were into very selective action, or just playing with each other.  This report will focus on three particular ladies:  Moaning Lisa, Zeta, and a young lady I'd never encountered before.  
 
The first real exciting action came courtesy of Ms. Nameless.  She and her man were putting on a bit of a show in the back of the couples section when they decided to head to the TV room area of the spa.  A VERY large crowd followed them, and she began to blow her man in the top corner.  She is probably in her late 20s or early 30s, with unorthodox beauty.  She had dirty blonde hair, very nice smallish breasts, a great curvy ass, and a gap between her front teeth that made her mouth all that more inviting.  
 
Ms. Nameless did blow a couple of other guys,  but this couple was very selective about who they let get close, and who she played with.   After a few minutes, they "moved on."  This scene was repeated at least once more with Ms. Nameless wearing a sexy teddy the next time around.   They didn't stay in one place too long, and later they ended up in one of the private rooms - perhaps letting a select single male join them, although I can't be sure about that.
 
Sometime between Ms. Nameless' first and second act in the TV room, Moaning Lisa arrived.  She had wasted no time getting in her groove, and was already in the front row of the theater with a couple of cocks in her hand when I introduced myself.  Moaning Lisa is a lovely lady with great breasts, nice curves, an incredible attitude, and a talented mouth.  
 
Doc, I can't thank you enough for whatever kind words you shared with Moaning Lisa, but she said that Doc said I came "highly recommended."   ML immediately pulled me closer and unleashed the little watcher - who was getting bigger by the moment.  She stroked me to a semi erection, then asked for a condom.  I must say it's a special treat when a woman uses her mouth to put a condom on you.   Now Doc, I'm serious when I say stamina is a curse, and the fact that ML requires a condom even for oral sex is very respected, but didn't bode well for my prospects.  I knew I likely wouldn't be giving her a load anytime soon.  I did however enjoy her incredible oral skills, before she suggested we move to the room behind the screen.  
 
The huge crowd surrounded us, but she was focused on the Watcher and being more than just watched by this reporter.  She sucked me some more on the table, then turned around so I could fuck her doggy style.  Again, because I knew I wouldn't finish anytime before the end of the Obama administration, so I enjoyed ML's tight pussy for a few minutes before stepping away to let ML enjoy the attention from the masses.  
 
Doc, let me say that there were no less than a baker's dozen guys around ML at that moment, and even though I didn't stay in the back room long enough to be sure - I'll be ML drained nearly every last one of them.  I checked back in with ML throughout the evening. She had taken some short breaks from time to time, but she was still going strong - sucking cock in the front row, and taking loads on her tits when I hit the road just after midnight.
 
The third star of the evening was a Latina Beauty that I'd experienced before.  Her exploits have been chronicled in your blog on at least a couple of occasions - the lovely Zeta.  Zeta is a stunning, dark skinned, ethnic beauty who always wears a short clingy dress, black "librarian" glasses, and has her hair pulled straight back.  Zeta's attitude is something to behold.  She owns the room when she walks in, she knows what she came for, and she gets it - every time.   I love watching Zeta make the guys uncomfortable, because she'll go out of her way to talk to every guy around her - asking their name, and engaging in conversation.  I think she likes sizing guys up, seeing which ones she can make uncomfortable.  If someone asks her what she likes - her answer is a straight forward "hard cocks."  
 
Zeta is in control of the situation, and even though her evening may get rolling differently every time - it always ends the same - with a bukkake.  This particular evening, she did a lot of wandering around - trying to figure out where she would end up taking massive amounts of cum on her face.  She finally settled in near the front of the theater, sitting next to a young man that was a little reserved.  She talked to him, and ended up blowing and fucking him right there in the row of the theater.  
 
When that action started, the crowd of men surrounded, but she wasn't ready for everyone just yet.  One thing to note if you encounter Zeta guys is that she doesn't like being groped between her legs while she's on her knees or bent over sucking cock.  She always pushes the hand away - so please be nice. After a few minutes and a couple of positions with her new friend, she said it was time to go to the back room.   She was surrounded as she laid back on the table getting fucked by the young stud.  
 
Doc, I was sure of two things at that moment:  1) That I didn't want to fight that crowd for the chance to get my cock sucked by Zeta - it was oppressive (but polite).   and 2) that all Zeta really wanted was cum on her face - LOTS OF IT.    Doc, I had a good position to see the action, and I worked myself pretty quickly to near the precipice.  I made sure to ask her loudly if she wanted cum on her face - and she was more than ready.  I stepped in and gave her a huge load all over her forehead, glasses, cheeks and mouth.  I've seen Zeta take 8-10 loads before, but I'm guessing on this night she could have easily had 20 if she wanted.  

Doc, there were a handful of other couples that played a little in the theater - usually with each other or just one guy.  There was a little action in the shower, and possibly some booth fun too.  However the Main Attractions this night were Zeta, Moaning Lisa, and to a lesser extent Ms. Nameless.  

That's certainly a Triple Feature I'd go back to see again and again.
 
Watcher 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to The Watcher for a terrific Flash Report from 15th Avenue in Chicago. The Good Doctor started receiving reports in through the back channels that Saturday night at 15th Ave was off the chain in the wee hours of the morning. So it was with great pleasure that I saw The Watcher's report come in.
 
I also knew that my good friend Moaning Lisa was in quite the mood Saturday night, and she was going to get into a lot of trouble. This was also validated.
 
Wish I was on hand to witness myself, but if could not be there, I am glad Moaning Lisa & The Watcher were.
 
Thanks,
Doc