Thursday, June 24, 2010

House Call With The Good Doctor: Striking Out In San Diego and Dallas













Doc here...Sometimes, the planets don't align perfectly.  Sometimes, one's mojo has been left on the luggage carousel at the airport.  Maybe my Hai-Karate after-shave isn't doing it for me any longer.

I have dragged my heels on this report from last month.  Why would The Good Doctor do this?  Well ladies and gentlemen, it's hard to write a report with no content.  A 2-day business trip in Dallas with trips to The Lido Theater (a long running favorite of mine), and a 2-trip visit to the theaters in San Diego yielded the following: Zip.  Nada.  Zilch.

The Lido has long been known as a good place to for couples to visit during a week night.  Past visits have verified this hypothesis.  This time there were plenty of guys, but outside of one couple who stayed at The Lido inside of 10 minutes there was nothing happening.

As far as the San Diego visits are concerned, it was a case of bad timing.  On the 2 nights I visited the theaters at Barnett and at Adult Depot, there was nothing of note to report.  On the other 2 nights I didn't go, Mark and Christine from the Adult Theater Play Yahoo group were holding court at Adult Depot and Barnett.

In the words of my esteemed colleague, Brent from Portland, it looks like I picked the wrong week(s) to stop sniffing glue.

Do you have a report you would like to see on the pages of The Journal of Adult Theaters?  Please e-mail The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com

Thanks,
Doc