Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Flash Report! Eye of The Eagle Reports from The REDACTED Adult Theater

Doc here with a GREAT Flash Report from long time contributor to The Journal of Adult Theaters, Eye of the Eagle.

Eye of the Eagle's home turf is the Midwest... Home to some of the most Draconian adult business laws in the country.  Certain states like Illinois have very friendly laws in regard to this thing of ours.  Others do not.

And that is where you might find Eye of the Eagle... But has that stopped this intrepid reporter?  No way.

I suggest you sit back, throw another log on the fireplace, and gather around Eye of The Eagle for his tale from the REDACTED Adult Theater.

***

Hey Doc,

Been awhile since I've reported from the Midwestern adult theatre scene. Due to the situation here the action has slowed to a crawl. It's still there, but couples have been reluctant to "let loose" like they used to. Patience has been the key to having fun and Friday night can still produce some action. In this case, no patience was needed.

I almost always arrive at the theatre around 7:30, talk for a bit with the crew and anyone else that is hanging around the lobby. If the "couples only" sign is on the designated theatre door I know there is a possibility that a horny pair might be there. Since I saw no sign I didn't bother to ask who might be in attendance. After a few minutes of idle chit-chat, the guy at the counter told me there was a couple there. He added that they were in the singles theatre.

I quickly went into the room and saw what seemed to be a single female, around 45 sitting alone on the love seat. Two other guys were there, one watching the movie and stroking his cock, the other guy didn't seem too interested in anything.

I sat down on the empty couch and greeted the lady, who immediately asked if I was interested in sitting with her. Hell ya!!!!! She was around 45, small BBW, in a loose fitting dress that indicated she was not there to observe. I sat next to her and she explained that her hubby, the guy stroking his meat, loved to jerk off while she sucked cock. It was then that she showed me a small hand towel that she brought to, as she put it, "Clean up the mess that might be on my chin." (ed note: This could be the quote of the year so far at The Journal)

Seeing that  there was no need to rush, we chatted for a bit until she asked if she could see my cock. She unzipped me, took it out, and I slid my jean down to my knees. Leaning back she slid the top of her dress down and revealed a nice pair of D's that she "thought you might want to play with these while I play with this." Her hand found my semi-hard cock and she slowly stroked me while I fondled those nice titties. As soon as I was fully erect, she looked across at her husband who just nodded and that was when she dropped her head to my lap and took it all the way down her throat.

She was in absolutely no hurry to get me to bust a nut. Occasionally she would stop sucking and stroke me gently while she watched her hubby stroke. Alternating between the soft caress of her tongue and her hand for about 10 minutes, she finally asked me if I wanted to nut I was ready. Believe me, I was ready.

Her hand gripped the base of my manhood and she took me all the way in her mouth. When she started to roll her tongue around the head as she stoked...I was done. My first squirt went into her mouth, she pulled her head back and watched as I shot into the air, then dribbled down the shaft and onto my balls. She stoked me gently until I started to soften. Glancing over at Hubby, he was still stroking.

She took her hand towel and almost ceremoniously wiped her mouth and chin. She also cleaned up the mess on me and put the towel in a small bag she had brought long. I excused myself after compliments and thanks, and went outside to have the traditional post-BJ smoke. Just then an old regular that is one of the really good guys I've met there pulled up and I told him what was going on.

When I finished my smoke I returned to the theatre to see what was happening. It was like dejavu all over again. My buddy got his rocks off. I'm not sure if Hubby ever unloaded.

Eye

***

Doc here again...Thanks to Eye of the Eagle for another great report from across the plains of the Midwest.  We are looking forward to more to come from you, sir.

Do you have an adult theater report?  Good, because I need them...Bad.  Just e-mail Blinky The Magician The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com, and I will set you up, big time.  I will edit, format, and drop in a few pics... You supply the report, and you get the byline and the glory.

So what are you waiting for? 

Thanks,
Doc