Friday, November 15, 2013

Flash Report! The Oral Reporter @ CVE in Gastonia, NC

Doc here with a great Flash Report from senior reporter The Oral Reporter. He visited CVE in Gastonia, NC and has filed this report...
 
Enjoy!
 
***
 
Hi Doc,
 
Sorry about not getting any field reports to you, I've just been too busy to get to any of the XXX theaters for a while. That changed on Saturday the 9th of November.  It had been a long time since I have been to the CVE theater, probably over a year. My work just did not get me here for a long time.
 
I arrived at CVE at around 8PM, paid my $15.00 dollars for the three theater pass.  CVE has a total of 4 theaters, #1 plays Bi and alternative movies, #2 and 3 play heterosexual movies.  Theater #4 is the Couples only theater.
While I was there, I did not see any couples spending any time in the first 3 theaters.  I counted at least 7 couples who checked out theaters 1,2,&3, but as fast as they walked in they seemed to walk out and head back to the couples theater.  These couples ranged in age from the 20s to the 80s.  Things were not looking good, but at about 10:45 PM I was in the retail section of CVE and I saw a couple come in. I am not sure if I have ever seen a more beautiful lady in one of these establishments! 
 
CVE
Gastonia, NC
The couple purchased the combo ticket which gave them access to all 4 theaters.  With this I had hopes they would actually go to the regular theaters during the night, and not just stay in the Couples theater.
 
Using first initials I will call them J & S. "J" was a tall guy in his late 20s, maybe early 30s.  "S" is a tall thin  beautiful woman with long blond hair down to the middle of her back.  Her body was just about perfect with what looked like C cup tits.  (later in the night I would get a much better view). 
 
I went back into the regular theaters to wait for any action that might take place.  I forgot to mention that there are several private theater booths that you can rent, which are attached to all three of the regular theaters.  I know one of the private rooms had two couples and a few guys in it. I saw them go in and take a few guys with them.  These were middle aged black ladies with their guys, and it seemed that they took mostly black guys in with them.
 
About 11:45, J&S walked into theater #3 and took a seat on one of the couches.  All three of the regular theaters have couches in them approx 6 to 8 couches in each theater.  Theater #3 is the largest and has the most couches.  All of the couches looked quite new, and were in great condition.  Each room has both paper towels and hand sanitizer in them.  All of the theaters are kept very clean also. 
 
Back to J&S... I was on a couch to their right and had a very good view of them, and they could see several of the guys stroking themselves and S seemed to like watching.  Everyone was being very calm and there was no crowding around them.  No one wanted to chase them off.  After a few minutes S invited a guy who was sitting on a couch right in front of them to join them.  I could not believe it when he said no thanks to them.  Not sure if he was just too gay or was just there to watch. 
 
A few minutes later J invited another guy who was on the couch in front of them to join them, of course he felt like he had just hit the lottery and wasted no time in joining them.  She let him fondle her lovely tits, and rub her pussy through her leggings. About 5 minutes later they decided to get up, and the extra guy went out with them and stopped in the game room (arcade).  Not being sure if they were just looking for a more private place to play, I approached them and said if they wanted to get into one of the private rooms I would pay for it. The rooms are $10.00 per hour.  They said that sounded like a good idea.  I went to get the key and was back in a few minutes.  We went to room 3B, these are nice rooms with two couches, a ceiling fan and of course the paper towels and hand sanitizer.  The rooms are very clean also.
 
Once we got in the room the other guy sat down next to "S" and pulled out his cock.  J was sitting on the other end of the couch and I was standing.  I thought at least I would get to watch this perfect woman have some hot sex, with this lucky guy sitting next to her.  I was wrong, a few minutes later she said something to J and he told the guy that she was not into him and was not interested in him, so he left the room.  That left just me along with J&S. 
 
J told me to sit down next to her, and I did not have to be told twice. I sat down and unzipped my pants letting my little and old soldier out.  In a mater of a minute she was stroking me and her guy "J". I told S that I loved eating pussy, and would love to give her everything my tongue could do.  While she thought about this, her top came off and then her bra was moved out of the way.  I began sucking on her nipples, her tits were at least a C cup and all natural.  I can not overstate her beauty; not only her perfect long blond hair, her perfect body, her beautiful face, her long legs and she had perfect lips and teeth.  I offered to lick her pussy and she said ok, so I peeled down her leggings and her panties exposing a completely shaved pussy. 
 
I asked her if she was a squirter, to which she said no.  I began licking and nibbling on her clit.  I was enjoying it I think as much as she was.  I could tell she was climaxing and I kept licking her perfect pussy until she was done.  I let her relax a little and then began licking her again, she I believe came at least twice. She said she needed to go to the ladies room and clean up, and I was not sure if they were going to come back or not. I was hoping to get those beautiful lips around my cock while she sucked on me.  I guess they had enough, and they did not come back to the private room with me.  It was getting late and I needed to get up the next morning.
 
Before they left the private room I asked if they had heard of the Dr. Emilio Lizardo Blog site.  J said he had heard of it but had not actually visited the site.  I told them that I am one of the field reporters for the site. and if they did not mind I would write a story about this visit and my time with them.  They seemed interested and I told them I would only use their initials instead of their actual names.  I hope they get on line and read this story about them, and it gets them even more into this thing of ours.  She was a one in a million lady, not for what she did sexually, but for her stunning beauty.
 
I have to commend CVE for the condition of their theaters.  I'm sure the Couples theater is just as nice as the other 3 theaters, I was a single so I did not have the chance to personally check it out.
 
Well Doc, I am pretty sure I will be back in your old stomping grounds of Buffalo/ Niagara Falls.  I hope to run into the Librarian while I'm there, she is always fun.
 
Bye for now.
Oral Reporter
 
***
 
Doc here again... Great job as always by The Oral Reporter! Kudos to you, sir!  Keep up the solid reporting from this thing of ours.
 
Thanks,
Doc