Friday, November 28, 2014

A Quick Note from The Good Doctor: Black Friday Edition

Doc here, a man who some say much prefers the company of a pretty girl and a cannoli, as opposed to a pretty girl alone, with a quick note from my desk, deep in The Valley near the small women's liberal arts college. 

It's Black Friday, a day that sees people waiting in line through the wee hours of the morning in sub-freezing temps for the chance to buy a $6 solar powered pencil sharpener.  It is also a day in which (if history repeats itself) quality adult theater action occurs. 

Case in point: Black Friday 2012 
The Good Doctor had an early morning meeting on the southwest side of Chicago, which wrapped up by 10:30am. I pointed the dearly departed Lizardo 3000 towards 15th Ave. Adult Theater on the far west side for a little R&R.


A very hot couple who I now know well arrived at 15th Ave around 11:30 that morning. This couple was The Kalamazoo Couple (M&A). M (Mrs. Kalamazoo Couple) is a stunning dark haired woman, with long wavy hair, fair complexion, and a rocking body. 

On this Black Friday, they played from 11:30am to almost 7pm that night (with a short dinner break in between). They opted for spa and theater fun at 15th Ave. Theater instead of the $6 solar powered pencil sharpener. And for that, the gathered throngs were thankful

Case in point: Black Friday 1986
The Good Doctor was returning back to Western NY from his medical school's Fall break deep in the midwest. I had been involved in the adult theater scene for a couple of years at this point, and after a very long drive back home decided to drop into a 24/7 adult theater/ABS complex named Good Time Charlie's in Wheatfield, NY. 

It was close to 9pm when I pulled into their expansive parking lot, and it was packed with cars. I paid my meager fee to enter the theater ($6 if I remember right), and let my eyes adjust to the dim theater. The theater was pretty full.


The Former Good Time Charlie's
Wheatfield, NY
The configuration of this theater was a bit unusual: It was 6 rows deep, but at least 20-25 seats across each row. The row at the rear of this space was typically where couples would set up shop. However, a couple that was sitting in the front row near the far side was getting busy. She was young...Probably about my age at the time. Long straight brown hair, curvy, and innocent looking. Her guy was a good ten years older and had the best seat in the house. 

From my vantage point, I could tell that there were two seats next to her that were open. Being a bit frisky after a long and bumpy car ride across 4 states, I walked over and took the seat one away from her. I looked over at her, and she took her left hand, placed it on the seat next to her, and looked up at me. 

I was a young pup, and the spider sense of The Good Doctor was in it's infancy, but I still knew I needed to jump over one seat and next to her. And I am very glad I did... 10 minutes later I was walking wobbly out of the theater, after depositing a huge load of cum down the throat of this nice young lady. 

The Lizardo family had held off Thanksgiving dinner that week until Saturday, after I got back from school. I was thankful that they did that for me, since it had been 3 1/2 months since I left for school. But I was also equally thankful for Good Time Charlie's (long since dispatched from this thing of ours), and that late night visit on Black Friday in 1986. 

Enjoy the day!

Thanks,
Doc