Monday, November 25, 2019

Flash Report! Mr. Clean Hits Metro Station in Louisville KY in October, 2019



Doc here, a man who some say has been (on more than one occasion) been accused of being an Albanian goat thief.
In this excellent Flash Report, we welcome back regular Journal scribe Mr. Clean!  Mr. Clean's reports are always detail-packed and precise, which is one of the reasons I enjoy his reports so much!
In this report, Mr. Clean ventures to Metro Station in Louisville, KY and has plenty to say about his visits.  
Take it away, sir!

***

Greetings Good Doctor,
As always, thanks for all the hard work required to keep the site cooking. 
Your database states that Metro Station in Louisville, KY “needs an update”.  But based on my recent visits, you don’t need an update, you need to get there pronto!
My long-distance truck runs have taken me through Louisville a few times lately and I’ve made it a point to stop by Metro Station each time.  My success rate has been pretty good there, but let me start by giving your readers a quick overview of the place (or as Sgt. Joe Friday says, “Just the facts.”) 
Metro Station
Louisville, KY
Metro Station is easy to find, right off a main road, with a good-sized parking lot out front and some parking in the rear. It is well lit and feels safe. They offer the usual ABS fare for sale and have an arcade (they refer to it as ‘peeps’… old school) and three theaters.  They charge $10 for the ‘peeps’ arcade and $10 for the theaters. 
The arcade has 12 booths, eight of which have one or two glory holes (harder and harder to find these days).  The booths are a good size and relatively clean. Each booth has a video screen with a four-screen display above and a good selection of 56 channels to choose from. Best of all, no money is required beyond the entry fee. 
The smaller theater seats about 12 or so in large faux-leather chairs and a couple of two-seaters with a screen up front.  The larger theater has seating for about 25-30 in similar chairs or couches. It has two screens up front and one on either side of the room.  And off the larger theater is a smaller room (MS refers to as the ‘grotto’) with six loungers (those s-shaped things) along one wall, facing the one screen in the room showing gay videos. 
My first run through Louisville allowed me to visit Metro Station on a Wednesday and Thursday evening. 

That Wednesday I arrived around 8:45 pm and paid $20 for access to everything. I checked out the various rooms and arcade and wandered from room to room hoping for a woman or couple to come in.  There were about 6 other guys in the place, but we were having no luck that evening. I left a few hours later, disappointed but not discouraged. We all know that this thing of ours can be hit-or-miss and requires patience and persistence.
I returned the next evening around 8:00 pm and said “hi” to the clerk from the previous night.  I made the rounds again from theater to arcade to theater. I’ve learned to keep on the move to ensure I’m not missing some action in another space.  Around 10:30 pm I was sitting in the larger theater, along with three other guys, when a couple came in. Could this be the start of something special?
I’d guess they were early fifties.  The woman was attractive, blond with nice curves and large breasts. They sat down on a couch and snuggled up together. After about 15 minutes they stood up and went into the small gay theater. Not a good sign I thought. 
When they didn’t come out right away, I wandered over to have a look. They were lying down on one of the loungers and the woman had removed her pants, the man’s hand between her legs. The lounger next to them was empty so I approached and politely asked (politeness go a long way gentlemen!) if it was okay if I laid down next to them and they said “yes”. 
I made myself comfortable, and after a minute or so I took out my already wide-awake cock.  As I stroked myself I asked if I could touch her and he said, “It’s up to her”. She responded immediately with, “Yes, please.”  We were attracting a crowd as I began to fondling her ample breasts, and she let out a little moan. Shortly after, she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. To my delight, she had amazing oral skills. 
After a few minutes I said, “I would love to fuck you”, and again she replied enthusiastically, “Yes, please.” I checked with her man and he said, “If she’s okay with it, so am I”.  So she got on all fours facing her guy and presented her ass to me. She was quite wet and I slid my wrapped cock into her with ease. 
As I was gliding in and out of her, she took her man’s cock in her mouth. I lasted maybe three minutes until I couldn’t hold back any longer and let go into the condom.  I thanked them both before heading to the men’s room to clean up before leaving.  
On my next run through town, I was able to hit Metro Station on a Sunday and the following Tuesday. 
That Sunday I arrived around 3:30 in the afternoon.  I did my recon again, but there were only a few guys in the place. Then about 45 minutes later I went into the arcade and heard what was unmistakably a female voice coming from a booth. I checked the door and it was locked. Fortunately, the adjoining booth was empty and it had a glory hole. I entered the booth and looked through one of the two holes. 
I saw a woman sucking off a guy in the next booth. As she sucked, she kept looking over at me peeking through the gloryhole. The two of us made eye contact and she smiled at me.  “That looks really nice,'' I whispered through the hole, “and you two are making me hard.” She said “Thanks” and then put her fingers to the hole, letting me know I was being invited to the party. 
I put my hard cock through the hole and it was immediately wrapped in a very warm, wet embrace. After a minute or so I pulled back and glanced in the hole. She smiled at me again and I told her she had a very talented mouth. The guy then reached over to the door and unlocked it. I asked if they’d like me to join them and the guy said with a snicker, “That’s why I unlocked the door.”
I joined the couple in their booth and the woman reached over, pulled my cock out (such service!), and continued what she had started through the hole. After a couple of minutes, the guy said, “You can fuck her if you want.” I checked with her and she nodded her agreement. 
The guy was sitting in the chair and she turned and took him in her mouth, raising her ass to me. I licked my fingers, but she said, “You don’t need that. I’m dripping wet.”  And sure enough, she was indeed very wet and ready. I wrapped up and entered her as she rocked back against me, all the while sucking on her guy. She was very tight and I only lasted about 2 minutes before I had a wonderful orgasm. I thanked them both and left to clean up before I headed out. 
That Tuesday I arrived at about 9:15 pm and it was dead...just a few guys waiting for something to happen.  But a few hours later there was a very promising development. I was in the large theater when the perfect couple walked in. She was attractive and petite, maybe 5’ and 100 pounds, and had an athletic figure. He was a bigger guy, maybe 6’2” and about 240 or so. 
They settled into a three-person couch along the wall and she curled up next to him with her head buried against him as if she were terrified.  I thought to myself “it isn’t happening on this visit”, but knowing that patience often pays off in this thing of ours, I decided to wait a bit. 
After a couple of minutes, I got up and moved closer to get a better look. To my surprise, the guy had his pants down and his hand on her crotch. His hand was working on her and she was moaning quietly, her face still pressed against his chest. He then whispered in her ear and she reached down and peeled off her pants and his hand returned between her legs. Other guys had moved in closer and I moved to be ‘first in line’ should the couple ask for participation. 
At one point, the woman took the guy’s cock out and started sucking on him. I stepped nearer and took out my cock, asking if touching was allowed. Surprised again, the guy said “yes”. I began running my hands along her back and over her ass as my cock stiffened right up. Several other hands joined mine as other guys came closer.
After a minute or so the woman removed her sweater, all the while keeping her head in her guy’s lap and never looking up. I now ran my hands up and down her back, reaching under her and fondling her over her bra that hooked in the front. She then reached down and unhooked it and I leaned down and fondled her breasts and played with her nipples.  I said I’d love to suck on her them, so she sat up and presented me with the loveliest set of b-cup breasts with perky nipples. 
The other guys were still touching her but they were being respectful and not pushy. I had my fingers in her at this point (she was nice and wet) and asked if she wanted to be fucked.  Her man responded for her, saying she did indeed. I checked with her to be sure and she whispered her consent. 
I wrapped up, gently entered her, and began to pump away. Based on the sounds she made, she enjoyed it as much, or more, than I did. I lasted a bit longer than usual, but still all too soon I announced to her I was cumming.  Once again, I had a mind-numbing orgasm as I filled the bag. 
Overall, my experience with Metro Station in Louisville, KY was more hit than miss, and it’s definitely worth a visit…with some patience.  Can’t wait for my next run through town!
Mr. Clean
***
Doc here again...Many thanks to Mr. Clean for the outstanding report from Metro Station in Louisville, KY. Reports from Metro Station have always been few and far between, but if we can get some regular reports from this theater/ABS, who knows how popular it will become!
Keep up the good work, Mr. Clean!
Thanks,
Doc
@LIzardoJournal on Twitter