Friday, May 9, 2014

Flash Report! Sati @ Fantasy World in Las Vegas (w/PIC)

Doc here with a report that I thought I posted a few months back, but was caught up in my draft file, from the Energizer Bunny known as Sati.

Before she moved to the Tampa area a couple of months back, she would frequent the adult theaters and clubs in and around Las Vegas.  This report is about Fantasy World on Boulder Highway, a theater I have been in a few times over the years.

Take it away, Sati!

***

Doctor,

I have decided to go back and start doing actual review type write-ups of the adult theaters I've been in.  I plan to hit Fiesta, Lido, and the theater in Biloxi on my trip across country to Tampa.  I also hope to hit the one downtown Phoenix before moving, and the little one up in Ft Mohave.  I didn't get a chance last time I was up that way.   This report is about Fantasy World...


Fantasy World - Vegas

I know I already wrote about Fantasy World in my erotica section, and if you'd like a "blow by blow" (pun intended) account of my first visit there, please pop by my erotica section of my site, SlutBucketList.com.  This write-up will be more of a review of the place rather than a detailed description of my visits.  I'm not very good at writing reviews, but hopefully this will give everyone a little bit of info about the place if you were considering going.   Fantasy World was my very first adult theater, so naturally, I'm a little biased because I have fond memories.  I have gone there 4-5 times now and have enjoyed every trip.

Fantasy World
Las Vegas (address in the dB)
The theater is located off Boulder Hwy not far from the Red Rooster swing club (another of my faves!)  I have only been really late at night (I think the earliest I've ever arrived was like 2am, latest around 3am) although I have passed by it several times during the day.  The parking lot during the day is absolutely packed.  At 2am, not so much.  I believe the theater is open 24/7 but I'm not 100% sure of that.  The most guys I've seen in the theater is probably 10 or so people.  Twice I have seen another girl there.  It was the same girl and the first time I was there she only played with the guy she was with.  The second time she played with me on the floor while the guys watched.  Every other time I've attended I was the only female.

When you walk in the building you are in the toy/DVD section (I suspect they are all like this, but honestly, I've only gone to two theaters so far!)  The theater is in the very back and it's $10 per person (or $10 per couple.)  I hear that Tue/Wed/Thu nights are couples nights, so maybe there's an even bigger discount on those nights.  After going several times the night clerk has gotten to know me a little bit and in exchange for me showing him my boobs (and when I'm leaving showing him my poor, swollen, cum filled pussy) he has started to let us in for free!

When you first walk in you're greeted with darkness.  It is so dark you can not see. It's a combination of being very dark and there's a black partition right in your way when you walk in!  I nearly ran into it the first time I went!  You walk around that and finally you can see light from the pretty small flat screen TV.  

Sati in her Element
Las Vegas
And now the worst...there's only like 6 plastic chairs to sit/fuck in.  I don't know if there are more during the day, but at 2am there is very little seating and absolutely NOTHING comfortable.  The chairs are hard (and hard to fuck in) and the floor is even harder!  I make due though and spend a lot of my time either on my knees blowing guys who are sitting, on my knees blowing guys standing next to me, bouncing on guy's laps as they fuck me, or bent over at the waist to suck guys in chairs while other guys fuck me from behind.

There are two theaters. Once you enter the first theater you can walk through to an opening into the other theater.  As far as I've seen there is no door or anything separating the two, but maybe during couples times there is.  I've been told that the far theater is mostly cross dressers, trannies, etc...but to be honest, I never made it that far.  I never saw much bisexual action in the theater other than one night some guy was fucking me while another guy kept begging him to pull out so he could suck it.  LOL.

There is a bathroom right in the theater (which comes in handy since you don't have to leave.)  I have been told there are no in and out privileges there, but honestly, I've never tried.  I have used the bathroom there though and it's as clean of a bathroom as you could expect.  I was even in there one night as some guy came in and I wound up getting fucked while bending over the sink!

My thoughts on the staff vary.  The guy that usually works the back to let me into the theater has always seemed cold and unfriendly.  The other guy that normally works the front register has always been super nice and friendly.  The couple of times that guy has worked the back theater desk he has let us in for free and on those nights the newer guy working the front register was also very friendly.

Since it's my first theater ever I'm going to give it higher marks than it probably deserves.  I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Fantasy World for introducing me to my favorite kink.  So I'm giving it 8 creampies out of 10!

Sati from http://satislut.blogspot.com

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Sati for the update and details of her visit to Fantasy World in Vegas. Stay tuned for details of her visits to Fantasyland in Tampa, where she is fitting into the local scene seamlessly.

Thanks,
Doc