Thursday, May 28, 2015

Couple's Flash Report! The Amazing Gemini Turns Two at The Paris Theatre in Portland

Doc here, a man who some say is so secure in his beverage choices that he had the Fresca logo tattooed on his powerful right bicep (a tattoo of a fancy lace-up shoe adorns his left bicep), with a special Couple's Flash Report from my very good friend, the amazing Gemini.

A couple of weeks ago, our friend Gemini was on a mini-tear through The Paris Theatre on a back to back Friday and Saturday night. 

This is a detail rich and well written piece that really showcases the fire that burns inside of Gemini.  And of course, you should pop open a Fresca to fully enjoy this report.

please welcome back to The Journal, my good friend Gemini!

***

NIGHT 1 - Friday Night at The Oasis

The last two nights have been such fun. My husband, Jordan, planned for us to go see a couple of local bands both Friday and Saturday night so I could dance the night away. But as a prelude to an evening of music, he brought me to the Paris so I could get my groove on in a more orgasmic way. 

Friday evening as I sat putting on my make-up, he brought me a little cocktail to start my night off. I must be a light-weight because by the time we drove up to the Paris my head was already tipsy and my inhibitions were nowhere to be seen. (And on this note, please forgive me if you were there and my sequence of events is a little off.)

With time short and parking limited, he dropped me at the door to find a spot. I was met by a smiling and friendly Ray (the owner) who knows my M.O. and supplied me with everything I needed – sheets, towels and water.

I immediately went into the Oasis and surveyed the men in the room. There were just under a dozen, but the hour was early and the guys who were there were very, very respectful. I walked to the far end of the rail as they gathered near. There was a good looking man in a ball cap who caught my interest so I unleashed the ladies to let him feel my breasts. Other men politely asked if they could touch and were given permission. I soon had many hands gently caressing me as I made my way across the rail. 

 On the far end there was a handsome man smiling at me as I offered for him to touch. I leaned over to kiss his neck and nibble on his ear. He smelled soooo good I could not resist him! I lowered myself to the slats and asked permission to touch. He responded by opening his jeans for me as I reached through to stroke him. It was time to go into the Annex.

J kissed me with lustful passion as I drank in the scent of him. Panama Mike rounded up a pillow for my knees. I sat on the edge of the bench with him standing in front of me. His delicious cock came out and I began to savor it with my tongue – wetting it with my saliva and then wetting my lips with his head. The pillow arrived and we switched places. I laid him back on the sheet covered bench, knelt down and went to work. With my breasts pressed against his balls, I slid my mouth softly, then firmly up and down his shaft. I closed my eyes as everything left my world except for this stranger’s beautiful cock. Within minutes I could feel his body tense as streams of cum filled my mouth. I looked up to see a line of men watching, as I swallowed him down with a big drink of water.
Gemini
Breasts still out, I stood by the men at the rail as they politely asked to touch. Dave and Dan fondled me as Ball Cap, “R”, stood a step behind them. I reached to him, grabbing his shirt to pull him closer. Without much hesitation, I invited him in the Annex. As he undid his jeans, he mentioned something about me having two at once. With unabashed boldness I turned to the crowd and said, “Who wants to fuck me?” (It was a little unladylike and not usually my style, but like I said…the inhibitions were down.) 

A hand shot in the air and I invited a young guy named Dave in with us. I got on my hands and knees, as two cocks penetrated me on either end. We found a perfect rhythm as they slid in and out in alternate timing. I was soon cumming as Dave thrust deep inside. Then without notice, R’s cum shot like gunfire down my throat. I didn’t even need to swallow as it went straight to my stomach. Dave asked if I needed a break – but I did not so he continued.
He flipped me over fucked me for an eternity, finally asking again if I needed a break. I didn’t, but thought maybe he did since he was getting quite a workout. No, he didn’t. He continued to pound into me, his cock fitting nicely inside my wet puss. My eyes squeezed shut as he brought me to a heighted orgasm, and he did not miss a beat as he continued through, once again asking if I needed a break. “No, I don’t, but you must by now,” I said. “No, I’m good,” he replied. “What are you… 15?!,” I answered astonished by his stamina. The crowd laughed as he carried on. I could feel my body start to climax with every thrust. I grabbed the sides of the bench and threw my head back. “I’m gonna cum…” I told him as my voice got higher and louder. He pounded harder and faster as we reached the heights together.

As Dave dressed, I again turned to the crowd and said, “Who’s good with their fingers?” Another hand shot up as a young guy named Dan said, “I am!” He was invited in and I asked him again – “You’re good with your fingers?” “Well, I’ll give it a try!” He was pretty young and I thought he would probably be fairly inexperienced, but I thought “What the hell? I’ll be his Mrs. Robinson!” I smiled at the thought of this as he asked if I wanted him to lick me. “Um… sure, why not?” I didn’t have high expectations, but I’ll be damned if that kid didn’t hit the spot right off the bat! “Oh my god!” I gasped, “I’m so glad I said yes!” He worked his tender tongue around my most sensitive areas, then proceeded to work his fingers inside. There’s something to be said for natural talent. Dave and Dan could both become unassuming masters of this thing of ours in time. They are both eager, clean, respectful, and willing to learn. I love it.

My time was nearing an end, but once more I went over to the rail where I met Tony. He was in a striped shirt and kind of reminded me of one of the judges of Ink Master. He was a silver tongued gent who stroked my ego with an endless line of compliments. His hand was through the rail as he stroked between my thighs and into my wetness. Tony was invited in and suited up his cock as I began to suck him. He then laid me back on the bench and fingered me some more, whispering all the things a woman wants to hear to make her feel sexy. I reached down and rubbed my clit while he continued. My blood rushed and my back arched as I was brought to a mind numbing orgasm. I was told later that I loudly begged him to continue as one after another the waves continued. I don’t even recall being able to speak.

When the fog cleared, I saw it was time to go. There was a club somewhere with a great band, and if I could get my legs to work, I was going dancing. I cleaned up, Jordan and I said our goodbyes, not realizing we would be back again the next day.

NIGHT 2: Same Bat Time – Same Bat Place

Round Two, and I had even less time than the day before. The number of men at the Oasis rail was pretty thin, as it was still very early for a Saturday evening. I unbuttoned my blouse as I eyed Panama Mike. He is such a gentleman and always assists with supplies and crowd control if needed. But there is nothing like seeing the lust sparkle in his eyes when he knows I am about to wrap my mouth around him. He fondled my breast as I whispered in his ear. “I know what you want.” “Yes, baby, you do.” He said already breathless. “Tell me. Tell me what you want.” “I want you to suck me. I want my cock in your mouth.” “Well then, let’s get over to the Annex.”
Gemini
I realized there were no pillows, so he asked Ray who brought me a couple to choose from – I took both. Mike stood in front of me as we dropped his jeans. I looked him in the eyes and gave him wicked smile as I laid him back on the bench. He moaned as soon as my tongue touched his cock. I worked my way around his shaft and up to the head, as waited for the moment for me to take him full on in my mouth. When I did, his body went rigid and he was soon orgasming inside my wet mouth.
A drink of water and I was back at the Annex rail looking for the next. I found a man who had intensity in his eyes and I couldn’t resist. He had a full beard and a stocky build. I proceeded to suck him and his hands were firm as grabbed my hair. Having a room full of guys staring at him was giving him some difficulty, so we brought in another man to help out. He was a young dark skinned man. A handsome tall drink of water who happily joined in the fun. He unzipped and I went in for the tasting. His dark veiny member grew and grew as I licked and sucked. I knew I wanted him inside of me, and he wanted me doggie style. 

He suited up for safety and started to penetrate me a little fast and hard. “Oh, slow, slow.” I said. “This is a little tight. Give me a minute to take it all in.” He did what I asked and increased speed only as the walls of my puss gave way to this foreign cock, lubing him with my natural juices. The bearded man grabbed my hair gently but firmly, pulling my head back as the dark man thrust into me. I could still hardly take the length of him, so he flipped me over missionary style. Perfect.

With breasts exposed the bearded man began to stroke his cock over my face. “Can I shoot this in your mouth?” he asked. “Please cum right here so I can see it,” I said massaging my breasts. He continued to stroke as I continued getting pumped. I could hear the moaning start as cum began to spray my breast, neck and face. It turned me on and I began to orgasm myself. My puss tightened around the dark man’s cock and he also began to cum. Wow – all three in a row. It was like a contagious yawn, but with the opposite feeling.
My time was up and it was time to clean up. I took a while in the ladies room to get ready for dancing, then Jordan and I chatted with Brent and some of the guys in the lobby before we left.

I can’t wait for Kinky Karaoke on Sunday, May31st at The Paris. It’ll be fun to have a little bit of music and entertainment. Something different. Hope to see you all there!

Fondly,

~Gemini

***

Doc here again... Wow, where to start on this one?  An incredible report from the POV of one of the legendary ladies of the Portland adult theater scene. And to answer your questions, yes, in real life, Gemini is every bit as insatiable as this report paints her to be. 

Thanks again Gemini for another 5-Star report!  Keep the cards and letters coming in...

Thanks,
Doc