Wednesday, May 27, 2015

House Call! The Good Doctor Times It Perfectly with Mr. & Mrs. Slaneesh at 15th Ave. Adult Theater on 5/5/15

When we last left The Good Doctor, he was sitting across from Childs in the remnants of their arctic research base. Neither was sure if the other was The Thing, but one thing was for sure: one of them smelled like veal meatballs, while other was weird and pissed off.

Good day to you and to all the ships at sea... Your old friend, The Good Doctor here with a long overdue House Call Report. A scant 3+ weeks ago, The Good Doctor encountered regular Journal contributors, Mr. & Mrs. Slaneesh at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago. This was not an ordinary lead up to a carnal encounter at one of the top adult theaters in the country. This was a lead up two months in the making. 

At the St. Patty's Party at 15th Ave in March, Mrs. Slaneesh was in quite the mood. She was playing hard, and on more than one occasion, we ran into each other in the Party Room and tried to scoot away for some monkey business. But, each time, my hosting duties got in the way.  One time it was to MC "Nearly Naked Twister". The other time a topless woman asked me to do some bird calls. You know how it goes...

When the same exact thing happened in April at the Mardi Gras event at 15th Ave., something had to give. It was pretty clear we needed to set up a non-event physical and work-up for Mrs. Slaneesh, before her acute condition got completely out of hand. 

On the morning of May 5th, while The Good Doctor was in the middle of his weekly break dancing class, a telegram arrived mid-move-busting. It read:























This must be serious, the Good Doctor thought to himself. Mrs. Slaneesh is the picture of health; gorgeous, tall, tan, hotter than a pistol, perfect boobage, and that ass of hers... And now an urgent telegram detailing distress. I needed to act. 


After saying my good-byes at the break-dancing studio and to Funk Master Roy, I jumped onto my Samsung Intergalatic 9000 smartphone and shot a message to my office: Cancel all appointments. Off to meet The Slaneesh's. The Good Doctor programmed the GPS lady in the Lizardo 4000 to head straight for 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago, stat. The heads up display popped on, and there was no stopping this mission from God. 

The Good Doctor arrived early, and I was talking with a couple of my comrades in arms at the front counter. They had asked me if I was meeting anyone there this evening, to which I responded "A strong possibility."   I had already secured a private room in the spa area beforehand, and the anticipation grew (in my pants) for their arrival.

The Awesome Mrs. Slaneesh
Fifteen minutes later, in walked the sexy Mrs. Slaneesh and her dashing hubby, Mr. Slaneesh. The Mrs. was wearing a tight black top, showing off her incredible boobs and cleavage.  As we were talking inside the bookstore area, it was hard to keep my peepers off her poppers. We were all in a mood, and it was time to address that mood post haste.

After our little chat by the wireless vibrator display in the bookstore portion of the facility, we headed back to our private room inside the spa area. At the sound of the door closing and the lock engaging, clothes were flying off. As a matter of fact, Mrs. Slaneesh was totally naked by the time I had my left fancy lace-up shoe off (Hi Gemini!) 

This evening was all about the Mrs., and with all three of us being veterans of this thing of ours, our timing and coordination was spot on. We got Mrs. Slaneesh on her back on the cushioned massage table, and this wet and wild three-way was off to the races. Mr. Slaneesh moved over to the side of Mrs. Slannesh's head, and she began giving him a top shelf aggressive BJ.  The Good Doctor positioned himself between Mrs. Slaneesh's long and sexy legs, and began giving her a long-overdue licking and sucking of her wet, sweet pussy.

One of the things I really enjoy about going down on Mrs. Slaneesh is that she will grind her tight little pussy right into your mouth while my tongue and fingers will be driving into her at the same time. As she was getting close to coming for the first time, I slipped two fingers into her, and finger-blasted her until she squirted a nice amount of lady juice into the palm of my hand.

"Did I just squirt?"  "Why yes Mrs. Slaneesh, yes you did!" I replied, holding my hand up to show her the evidence of her squirtage.  She then threw her head back down, and went after Mr. Slaneesh's cock even harder than before.  Within a few more minutes, it was time to rotate...

With Mr. Slaneesh at The Mrs's 6, and The Good Doctor at her 9 o'clock position, the roles reversed. The Mr. was giving her a tongue lashing, while the Good Doctor was deep inside her mouth, and the combination (visual and sensation) was incredible. The Mrs. reached around and grabbed my ass as she pulled The Good Doctor deeper into her mouth. The harder the throat fucking, the more she melted onto my cock. 

It was about this time that Mr. Slaneesh pulled off of The Mrs's pussy, stepped behind the line, and served up a deep hard fucking to her. And the harder he fucked her, the harder I fucked her mouth. The muffled moans and screams (caused by my cock, thank you very much) were intense, and within a few minutes we rotated once again.  Sliding between those gorgeous legs once again, I threw them over my shoulders and began fucking her hard and fast.

It was getting really warm inside the room, as all three of us were glistening with sweat and in certain areas, the aforementioned  lady juice.  We changed positions again, and this is where our coordination was beyond reproach. 

Picture this... Mrs. Slaneesh is standing and bent over the side of the padded bench, facing The Good Doctor. Mr. Slaneesh is behind her, giving her the business hard and fast. I am sitting on the bench, with the awesome Mrs. Slaneesh between my legs and my cock buried once again in her mouth. It wasn't long until one of the coolest things I have been a part of in a long time took place...

In the span of maybe 15 seconds, a) I came all over Mrs. Slaneesh's mouth, tongue and chin, b) Mrs. Slaneesh came again, hard, and c) Mr. Slaneesh came deep inside Mrs. Slaneesh.  And yes, it was as cool as it sounds. We shared a laugh afterwards on our timing, and it could not have been more precise. 

I took Mrs. Slaneesh's vitals post-exam, and was satisfied that her condition had been stabilized, that her yoga instructor was now safe, and the run on vibrators was over for the time being.  As the Slaneesh's headed for the shower room to get squeaky clean, The Good Doctor packed up his doctor's bag, & finished Mrs. Slaneesh's chart.  I also waived her co-pay. 

The Good Doctor had an early call the next morning, and needed to get back to the Valley. As I was saying my good-byes up front, the Slaneesh's were leaving as well for the night. As we were leaving, senior reporters Vickie the Vixen & Victor were just arriving for the evening.  While our night was finished, their's was just getting started. 

With hugs and good-byes given, we all headed out into the warm May air, our drives giving us a chance to re-focus on our non-lifestyle lives. The Slaneesh's had a rare weeknight out, and The Good Doctor addressed an acute medical condition. 

I Tweeted this pic out on the drive back to the Valley (near the small women's liberal arts college):


















Thanks again to the awesome Slaneesh's for trusting The Good Doctor as their primary care adult theater physician.  The wait was absolutely worth it, and I cannot wait for our follow-up appointment!

Thanks,
Doc