Thursday, December 31, 2015

Flash Report! Captain Fly Guy at Secrets in Des Moines, WA

Doc here, a man who some say sold falafel off a food cart in The Narrows, with a brand new Flash Report from first-time contributor to The Journal, Captain Fly Guy.

Captain Fly Guy rolled back his canopy and made his second ever visit to an adult theater when he stepped inside Secrets in Des Moines, WA, and has filed this terrific report on his findings. And by "findings", I mean the hot woman he encountered at Secrets.

Please welcome to the Journal, Captain Fly Guy.

***

Dear Doctor:

In my second ever visit to an adult theater, and having read your excellent advice on etiquette, I found myself at Secrets in Des Moines, WA (address in the adult theater database).


Secrets
Des Moines, WA
Walking through the front door, I saw three potential patrons (two men and a woman) at the front desk discussing "the lifestyle" with the beautiful young clerk. I paid my entrance, passed by, and began enjoying the shows

Eventually the troika entered the theater and made themselves comfortable in the large room on the couch, the lady with one man on either side. Evidently one was her LTR, the other a friend in the lifestyle. They enjoyed the show awhile, and the LTR left the

The lady decided to get more comfortable, and removed her sweater. Then her halter top so that her friend could suckle her large breasts. Eventually, she removed the dress entirely so that he could offer her his fingers and tongue, which he did quite well while prostrate on the floor, and her shaved pussy thrust towards the crowd of bystanders grew to about 8. 



One gentleman offered to help her right breast while she was being eaten and fingered. She being a newcomer but bold, I offered to assist with her left breast. What a sweet pillowy pointy tasteful delight. I sucked and massaged while she moaned to the three-way attention.

After a few minutes, I asked if she would like to watch a man. She agreed, so I got up, whipped it out, lathered up, and began some self service. This was my first public show of any type in person. Her eyes were locked on my cock.

Shortly thereafter, she scrounged through her purse, located a cover and offered it and herself to me. I politely demurred, and continued my personal enjoyment. "I don't get turned down for fucking very much," I think she said.

Still quite interested, she then offered to suck me, and my willpower was overwhelmed. Oh my, she had some skills. The room was by then full of 10 guys wanking while she sucked my head as well as it has ever been done. It didn't take long for the sap to rise, and blow into oblivion down her mouth and throat.

"I haven't done that in a long time," she said. "I'll have to go get my boyfriend and suck him dry too!"

I collected my senses, clothes and nerves, and shaky-kneed, beat feet out of my second ever adult theater experience. 

 Wow! Secrets.....

***

Doc here again... A huge thank you and the key to the executive washroom for first-timer Captain Fly Guy for a great report.  Welcome to the team, sir!

Thanks,
Doc