Sunday, March 27, 2016

Flash Report! The Humble Scribe Finds an Easter Basket at Fantasyland 1 in Tampa on 3/27/16

Doc here, a man who some say once awoke from a dream to find an an image of Future Flash warning him to "...buy all the meatballs. They are the key." before disappearing.

It's Easter, and in the grand Journal tradition, how about a Easter-themed Flash report from new contributor, The Humble Scribe?

Humble Scribe was in Tampa, and scooted over to Fantasyland 1 earlier today and submitted this report on his findings. 

Take it away, The Humble Scribe:

***

Doc, 

I read the report on Headliners in PA from Anaconda with much interest, having been there approximately a month ago to an empty theater on a Monday afternoon. I agree with him that the place is getting a lot of play on Craigslist.

Today, on Easter Sunday, I found myself in Tampa. So where else to go than Fantasyland 1. I figured there would be no one there, but upon pulling into the parking lot, I was surprised to see a dozen cars.

Upon entering the large theater room, I was even more surprised to see a white couple sitting side by side, the female half being a buxom blonde. I sat down nearby to observe them. There was only one other older white male in the theater room at the time. The couple was watching the movie and quietly chatting with each other fully clothed.

Fantasyland 1
Tampa, FL

After a few minutes, I got up to check the rest of the place out. In the arcade booths it was a sausage party, with a couple guys sucking each other off. 

When I returned to the large theater room to check on the couple, I noticed that they were gone but that one of the gloryhole rooms was now occupied. My intuition told me they were inside. I went to the other room which shared the gloryhole and looked inside to observe the blonde undressing and her companion sitting on the leather couch.

As soon as I locked the door and sat down, I saw her petite hand with beautifully manicured nails appear at the gloryhole. I unzipped and took out my cock, which she grasped and began to stroke before engulfing it and sucking, making slurping noises like she was very much enjoying it.

I eased my cock out and reached in the hole to play with her tits, to which she gladly complied. I then reinserted my cock and began to fuck her mouth, releasing a couple-day load which she seemed to enjoy, milking my cock for every drop.

I zipped up and thanked her, to which she thanked me in return. Upon exiting the room, I informed the now few additional guys of what to expect and went on my merry way.

I hope you had a happy Easter as well, Doc.

The Humble Scribe


***

Doc here again...Many thanks to first-timer The Humble Scribe for a terrific start to his reporting here at The Journal. Keep up the solid work, sir. 

Fantasyland 1 in Tampa is one of The Good Doctor's favorite adult emporiums.  It's been too long since my last visit there, but I hope to get there soon. 

Thanks,
Doc