Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Couple's Flash Report! That Quirky Girl & Friend Hit CVE on Saturday 6/23/18 w/PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say put Intercourse, PA on the map...

As promised yesterday on the Twitter machine, The Good Doctor is back with a twisting and turning Couples Flash Report from now-senior reporter here at The Journal, That Quirky Girl!  TQG had herself quite the week last week, and this visit to CVE will be one she remembers for quite awhile.

Pour yourself a Fresca (Hi Gemini!), and enjoy the song stylings (and new pics - click to ENLARGE them) of my good friend, That Quirky Girl!

***

Hi Doc,

That Quirky Girl here again. It has been a busy week here for TQG with a visit to CVE on Tuesday and making a new friend this week (Hi RG). This new adventure was an interesting one from start to finish. 


It started earlier on Saturday when I wanted to go to CVE that night for a visit. I sent a few messages to followers to see if anyone was available to go. I knew it would be busier on a Saturday night and didn't want to go alone. My friend TJ came back that he would be able to join me there. After a couple of back and forth messages we were both on our way. 
CVE
Gastonia, NC
TJ arrived first and messaged that the parking lot was full. This was exciting news to me. I arrived and parked next to TJ. Took off my bra shoved it in the center console (there are some days that console spends more time with my bra than I do). Stepped out of the car and hugged TJ. We started walking to the door and we saw a couple getting ready to head in. This is where we will start.

TJ and I went inside and he paid our admission. We were buzzed in the door and we went directly into the store and to the Couples Only theater on the right. When we walked in I was excited there were 4 couples in the room. We took a seat of the far right sofa where you have a view of the entire room. We sat there and I observed the other couples. They were all in various positions of cuddling. One woman was leaned over in her seat giving her guy a bj. I let my eyes linger there for a minute and she stopped. After a few minutes they got up and walked out. 

By this time TJ and I had started having our own fun (cuddling was not involved) I had his shorts undone cock out and was squatted down in front of him. I took him in my mouth and began to give him a very sloppy bj. He stopped me at one point, not wanting to cum too early in the evening. I sat back up on the couch. Shirt was up and shorts were unbuttoned and slid down. TJ took his time playing with my tits while running his fingers along my clit and sliding them in. I was very wet at this point. TJ then decided to squat down in front of the couch and taste all that wetness. 


TJ took his time giving my clit a lot of attention while sliding his fingers in everywhere they needed to go until I came hard for him. During this time another couple had come in and they were greeted by two of the other couples and pleasantries were exchanged. They walked over and sat on the couch next to us. She had her tits out and her husband was rubbing them while they both enjoyed the scene TJ and I were creating. 
TJ came back up and continued finger fucking me and sucking my nipples until I was ready to come again. Once I caught my breath I resumed my position in front of him and continued the bj from earlier. He stopped me just before he came. I sat back up on the couch and dressed myself while observing the couples in the room. They were still cuddling and I believe one hand job was in process. I decided to take TJ to the Main Theater.

We walked out of the Couples Theater and I was amazed by all the traffic in the store. I noticed most of the women were in jeans or pants and tops. A few were in dresses. I felt under-dressed in my shorts, tank top and flip flops. 


We walked through the store and down the hall to the main theater there were so many people there. As we were walking into the Main Theater TJ commented about the crowd outside in the hall. There were only about 5 people in the theater. I told him not to worry they would all be in there in a minute and they did not disappoint. About 15-20 guys came in the theater with us! I explained to TJ that this was a larger crowd than I normally had during the week and he was there to provide crowd control if needed. I was pretty confident I would be fine but just in case he would need to step in. 
A guy came over and asked if he could sit next us and I motioned to the couch. I then took off my top and had TJ's pants unfastened again. I squatted in front of him and decided to finish his bj right then. While giving him his bj, I took my right hand and slid it into the shorts of the guy sitting on the couch. I began to give him a handjob while continuing with TJ's bj. TJ did not disappoint and soon shot a large load kind of up in the air and on himself a little (oops). I did get some paper towels to clean myself up and handed some to him. 

I then moved to the other guy and began a bj on him. He took longer than I anticipated and he was a talker. Which I'm ok with... he did mouth fuck a bit and made my eyes water (I checked my mascara when I was done and it was all good). He did cum rather loudly all over himself.

We sat for a bit talking to the guy on the couch. He explained that some of the gay guys try to run the couples off and will stand next to a woman and make comments about how they can do it better. Luckily I did not have this experience. There were only about 12-15 guys in the theater at this time. A guy walked in and sat across the room from us. I got up walked over and asked him to come back over with us. He stood in front of me and I began to give him a bj. This was probably the quickest bj I've ever given. He came in my hand. I got more paper towels to clean up. 

An older gentleman had come to sit beside me and I explained that if he wanted a bj he would need to stand up. I wasn't squatting anymore or bending over. I have to say he stood up and had one of the largest cocks I've seen. It took him a minute or two to get fully hard. 

This is where it gets interesting... While I was in the middle of giving him a bj I heard a voice say "Gastonia Police". This of course startled everyone (in an instant it looked like a room full of adults playing musical chairs while everyone found a seat). There I was in the middle of a bj with no top on and that happened. Needless to say I was a little shaken and ready to go. I quickly grabbed my tank top and put it back on.

The couple that had been watching us in the Couples Room had made their way to the couch beside us. When I began asking questions... The husband said that happens. The police come in announce themselves. Everyone sits down and they leave. 


He began to ask when I was normally there and how would they know when I would be back. I told them about my Twitter account and about Doc's Journal of Adult Theaters. Another guy in the room spoke up and said that was how he found theaters around the U.S. and pulled out his phone to show the Holy Grail of Adult Theaters Database. (ed. note: !) He began to explain how he had found theaters in Texas and Fantasy Land 1 & 2. The couple was very intrigued. I gave the gentleman my Twitter handle so he could find me and pointed to my report on the blog. I do believe he would have liked for me to stay and play but the mood had been ruined for me.

As we were leaving I asked TJ to step into the Couples Room one more time just to have a look. There were about 8-9 couples. They were all cuddling and chatting. When then left. 


In the parking lot I saw one of the attendants and on a whim asked him if he knew of the Good Dr's Database and blog. He said no and wanted to know if they had good reviews. I told him they did and he said he would look it up once back inside. TJ and I proceeded to our cars. We snapped a couple of pics. If that hand looks familiar...let's just say he's a hockey fan too. 🏒

It was quite an experience and one like I have never had there. This Quirky Girl was happy to step foot back in her door and take a quick shower before getting into bed to recount the tale for a close friend (Hi Mr. A!).


~TQG~

***

Doc here again... Many, many thanks to my good friend That Quirky Girl for a report that had quite the twist ending.  And thank you for the new pics!

The good news in this report is that the stop by from the local LE was just that, and the evening progressed, albeit with a mood killer taking place.

The Good Doctor was also please to hear that a few patrons there use The Journal on their adult theater adventures, which is the entire point of this thing. Getting the word out.

Thanks again TQG! We will look forward to your next adventure. 

Thanks,
Doc