Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Flash Report! The Editor at 15th Ave. Adult Theater's Lingerie Party (Hosted by Doc) on 9/22/18

Doc here, a man who some say will wear a fishing vest filled with sharp, spiky lures in crowded places like the grocery store. It's dangerous. He's a loner, Dottie. A rebel. 

This past Saturday night The Good Doctor hosted what seems like his 180th party at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago, The Lingerie Party!  It was a fun event filled with a TON of brand new guests (couples and singles).  However, one guest who I have known for quite awhile stopped by, and it's been a bit since we talked.

This was my good friend The Editor, a long time contributor to The Journal.  In the past couple of years, The Editor isn't traveling for work as much, thus his reports are more sporadic nowadays. But on the warm Saturday evening in Chicago, he was on the scene (even on the evening before, 9/21) and has filed his report to The Good Doctor.

Take it away, sir!

***

The Editor at 15th Ave

Business, with hopefully a side of pleasure, found me in Chicago. This was the weekend of one of Doc's parties at 15th Ave. How could I miss that?

I went Friday evening just because I was in town. Usually the day before a party is pretty dead. Lucky for me, there were several couples and a very fun single female (SF) in Friday evening. Things got going about 8:30, as usual. 

A Hispanic couple went into the spa and was active from what I could tell, but my interest was in the theater and beyond.The SF was having a good time showing off and accepting the offered attention of the boys in the arcade.

A couple with a hot little female was in attendance. They started in the booths and migrated to the Room Behind the Screen, where several guys in raincoats had some fun. Others got very enthusiastic BJs.

Another couple was watching and doing nothing. As things heated up, guys asked if they could be of any help and she got her HUGE tits out. Very large nips, pierced too! A little of that action lit the fuse and she was soon on her knees!

By now it was near 11pm and I had morning biz activities. Since my load had been lightened, I exited knowing there may be more to come that I would miss.

------

Saturday I got there about 6:30pm, just as the Lizardo 4000 pulled in. Doc and I had a chat and then he was off to don his medical garb.
The Lizardo 4000
All of the incoming couples headed to the party room. There were quite a few, maybe 40+; I didn't count. A few cruised but nothing really happened until the end of the 10:30 sexy dance off. Numerous couples came into the theater and a few migrated to the Room Behind the Screen. Hordes of SM followed.

An aside: I kind of hate being a SM when the crowd is pushing and trying to get to the head of the line. I'm not like that, but I'm still categorized as one of them. For this reason, I dislike party nights. Just too much of a gang thing for me. I prefer a smaller less intense setting.

From 11:30 to near closing, the table was busy with 1 or usually 2 women taking on all cummers. It was more than SRO. Guys who were fished their way to the exit.

The woman who was giving BJ's on Friday night set up just outside the door next to the screen. She was bent over and taking on lots of guys both front and rear, while hubby was in the room. She kept makingthat great glug-walla-glug noise guys appreciate. The front rows on both side of the aisle were BUSY!
There were several non-GB highlights. The patient theater goers were treated to 2 separate instances of nubile young couples playing. A petite 30 yr old brought hubby and a lucky contestant into the well patrolled couples section. She spoke to hubby, in what appeared to be a "here's what I'm gonna do" as he didn't get to approve or question her. 

She was in a cute little nylon slip. She got on her knees and took care of the dudes business while hubby mostly ignored her. Certainly he was not keenly watching. After a few minutes, she sat in her seat and told hubby of the new plan, which involved a raincoat for the lucky guy. A leg up and over his and she settled down
onto him. Apparently, there were no panties in the way. The slip came off her shoulder and the great young perky little titties popped out. VERY NICE show. After a bit, the three packed up and headed out together. Lucky dude wearing a big grin. At least in this instance, I can't describe her as wearing the pants in the family.

Over an hour later, another young couple got active. She had a similar nubile body, though she played only with her hub/bf. He sat in the back row adjacent to main aisle for max visibility. She pounced on his saddle horn, then slid off her shorts and jumped on the horse. Everyone was glued to their performance and security had to wave folks out of the aisle. Again, great perky tits, tiny pink nips, tight smooth buns. Nicely done folks.

We all have personal preferences. I'm older, so the 20-30 somethings are fun to watch, but I still have other interests. My fantasy woman was in attendance Sat night. She's a 40- something, VERY tall, very thin and a VERY hot babe. She and her distinguished looking hub stood against the back wall of the theater, her wearing remanats of a flimsy white costume and some jewelry. Small, perky boobs that are just a soft mouthful. Smooth pussy with nice protruding lips. OMG she is gorgeous and so desirable. She had on high heels which made her that much taller and she carried herself well. 

At one point they went into the room where cautiously and respectfully she got some action standing to his side. Please, somebody check my pulse! They didn't get all crazy. Damn she's fine!

Maybe I should have slipped her a biz card in case he has the big one someday. She could
call me. I'd treat her right and occasionally take her to visit friends in low places. ...then I woke up. Sure hope some of it was real!

The Editor

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to The Editor for making his return to the pages of The Journal!  Well done as always, sir. 

There was no lack of energy Saturday night, with several legendary ladies in attendance like Stunt Slut Simone, Ginger Squirts, and many more! I'm glad the Editor was there to catalog the events for us!

Don't be a stranger, sir.

Thanks,
Doc