Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Solo Girl Flash Report! That Quirky Girl Multi-Tasks at CVE in Gastonia, NC on 9/4/18 with PICS!

Doc here, a man who some say once learned how to kayak, all to impress a pretty girl...until he dumped the kayak and had to be rescued by a French Poodle named Henri. 

Rare is the girl who walks solo into an adult theater.  More rare is the girl who walks in solo to an adult theater to meet a couple of gentlemen she pre-arranged to meet. My good friend & senior Journal scribe, That Quirky Girl, is that rarity. 

Every trip for That Quirky Girl gets a little more intense, a little more wild.  The intensity measured, and the intent evil. And such was Tuesday 9/4/18 at CVE in Gastonia, NC for TQG. A nooner with new firsts.

The stage was set, the orchestra engaged...Will the guys dance?

Let's find out...

***

Hi Doc!

That Quirky Girl here to share her latest adventure at CVE in Gastonia, NC. There is a bit of a backstory on this one. I recently joined a site that has allowed me to make contact with some equally naughty individuals. One of these said individuals and I arranged to meet at the theater. The time and date were set.

The Big 3 (Mr. A, The Good Doctor & My Super Secret Friend) and The Good Doctor’s adorable Assistant Twistingly were given the heads up on my upcoming visit. I had some things to take care of and as the day progressed I did not hear from my planned date (yes, I get flaked on too). (ed. note: An outrage!)

Fortunately, when one door closes, another one opens. It just happened that another guy from the same site was interested in meeting me there. This would be a first theater visit for him. I only had a little time to give him some basic prep information. Mostly just not to overthink it. We will call him “The Ranger” (Well, because.... hockey!!) 
CVE
Gastonia, NC
Oh, and remember that guy from last week... the one I talked too. I was lucky enough to talk to him again. I informed him of my upcoming visit. We will call him Mr. V (he’s a bit of a voyeur). He said he would try to be there too.

I pulled up at CVE at the time that I told everyone I would be there. Bra off, changed in to a tank top. Counted the cars in the parking lot. It was busier than last week (Yay for me!).
Hopped out of the car, checked my pockets for everything... snapped a quick pic for The Twizzler (FYI... She’s the best) and off I went.
That Quirky Girl in her
Natural Habitat at CVE
I paid my admission and went back to the main theater. Mr. V was already there. I sat down in the spot that I like so much. There were about 7 guys standing in the back of the room. After waiting for a few moments without any of them making a move. I walked over and sat next to Mr. V for a moment and said I was glad to see him. I mentioned that it looked like everyone was a little shy today. A gentleman in the room who is a voyeur made the comment that they just needed to warm up to me and give them a few minutes (patience is not a virtue that I was blessed with. I’m working on it.)

I then got up and walked to the other smaller theater. There were about 4 guys in there. I scanned the room and then walked back out. When I came back in the main theater I pointed to a guy and asked if he would like to go sit down with me. He said yes so I took him over to a couch and sat down with him.

It didn’t take long before he had his cock out and I was crouched down in front of him for a bj. He leaned down to play with my boobs and I removed my shirt to accommodate his hands. After a few minutes I could tell he wasn’t going to get full on hard and I stopped. I told him since he wasn’t ready I would just move on to the next.
I was back up and there were now about 12-15 guys in the back of the room just watching. As I turned to walk back I noticed a guy that had just walked in and recognized him as The Ranger. I then selected a guy from the back of the room and asked him to sit down. He sat back and had his pants unfastened and cock out before I even crouched all the way down. I began his BJ and when I got all the way to the bottom of his shaft I felt a cock ring. I ran my tongue over it and that was the icing on the cake for him. He began to cum and I pulled my head back and some cum landed on my chin and on him.

After a quick wipe up I walked over to The Ranger who was sitting there taking it all in. I leaned in to him and asked if he was my date and he replied, “yes”. He’s a quick learner and had his cock out. This was his first theater experience and I wanted to make sure it was a good one for him. I had fun with his BJ until he got rock hard. I then asked if he wanted to fuck me while I played with someone else. He agreed to it. (During this time a guy from the room was trying to slide his hand in my shorts.. this was the 2nd time. I grabbed his hand and gave it a little shove. He stopped.) 
We moved over to another couch and I started giving guy #1 a bj again while I was on all fours on the couch. The Ranger stood behind me and started playing with my pussy. Sliding his fingers in getting it nice and wet. (At this point the crowd was getting very close and The Ranger asked them to step back which made them only move closer to me. I then asked them to step back and give me some room. They obliged.) 

I alternated between his cock and #1’s cock and then a third guy stepped forward. He was rock hard. I took him in my mouth as I slid down on The Ranger’s cock facing the room. I began to ride him while sucking #3’s cock. They both came about the same time. One while inside me and the other in his hand as he was pulling back.

I turned around and took The Ranger back in my mouth just to help clean him up. After that I got my shirt back from Mr. V who was nice enough to hold it for me as I moved around the room (Thank You!). Got dressed and spoke with Mr. V for a moment before I walked out. I have to say that the mini threesome was a first for me and now leaves me wanting the entire experience even more. Once outside I thanked The Ranger for cumming and off we went.

Until next time,

That Quirky Girl

***

Doc here again... Many thanks goes out to That Quirky Girl for a) a great report, and b) taking her time as she ramps up the naughty in her adult theater adventures. She is doing a great job vetting her "friendly's", ensuring a fun, drama-free visit and a couple extra sets of eyes to keep the visit safe and fun. 

Hats off also to The Ranger...You have made quite the impression on That Quirky Girl! 

Where will That Quirky Girl show up next?  I have a pretty good idea...

Thanks,
Doc