Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Thank You! The Good Doctor has Reached 10K Followers on Twitter! Now, Your Reward (w/50 HOT Pics)!

Doc here, a man who some say was once voted in junior high school "Most Likely to Grow a Man Mustache by Age 15". I surprised everyone by having one at 14.  How, you may ask?  

Sicilian genes, baby. 

Well Lizardos & Lizardettes, you did it!  The Good Doctor put out a call for Followers on Twitter, as I was about 100 shy of the 10k mark. With the help of some of my best friends in this thing of ours, Jean & Scott, Pennycumslut, Bad Barbi, Melodee, Kim in Public, Mrs. HD Couple, Munique, DryCleanOnly, Dr. Doug, Hotwife Bambi, and many, many more, we got there!

Thank you!!!

As your reward, Lizardos & Lizardettes, I promised you 50 of my favorite (hottest) images submitted to The Journal!  It's a tough list to narrow down, and I'm sure I could have posted 500 great ones.  But here you are, the best of the best!

Enjoy!


















































Doc here again... There were so many great images to choose from, it was tough just getting to only 50.  I may need to do another deep dive for more.

Thank you!

Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter