Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#LIZARDO5TH - The Photo Contest Entries Begin! Entry #1: T&A from CT

Doc here, a man who some say once punched the Publisher's Clearing House spokesman, Ed McMahon, when he skipped by his house and went to his neighbor's.

The first entry in the #LIZARDO5TH Photo Contest, celebrating the 5th anniversary of The Journal of Adult Theaters is ready to be unveiled for you, the good readers of The Journal.

The rules were simple: Take a photo of yourself (or yourselves), holding the #LIZARDO5TH Banner.  You could take this in or at an adult theater or ABS, or you can be creative and take it someplace that evokes the same vibe or experience (ie. nudity, naughty behavior, etc).  Feel free to think outside the box on this one...


Leading off are my good friends T&A, regular patrons of the awesome Art Cinema in Hartford and avid photography buffs (or should I say in the buff). This is a great example of how to get it done: A high quality image, some nudity (yay!), and the atmosphere.

Entry #1: T&A in CT

























Remember to get your entries in by Friday August 22nd, 2014. E-mail your entries (do not send them via Twitter please) to me directly at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.  Please put LIZARDO5TH in the subject line. I will publish all entries...

(Note: If you need me to Photoshop anything in your entry, please let me know. As long as it doesn't involve making you look like Jenna Jameson or Peter North, I think I can help.)

Thanks again to T&A for leading off the entries for #LIZARDO5TH!

Doc