Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Couple's Flash Report! Fixation Hits Bliss Adult Theater in Dallas HARD on 9/1/19 (w/14 PICS!)

Doc here, a man who some say was found in 1979 frozen solid in a block of ice by scientists in the Adirondack mountains in upstate NY. Upon thawing, it was discovered that he had been in the ice for 70 years, and that he had been a bare knuckles boxer.  It took less than two weeks (post-thawing) for him to find a local adult theater.

In the year of our Lord, 2019, many memorable adult theater couples have had exceptional years, but few have had the impact that the incredible Fixation (and Mr. Fixation) have made in this thing of ours

I had the pleasure of meeting them at one of my hosted Secret Room 2125 events in Chicago, and ladies and gentlemen, she is breathtaking!  While her body is made for sin, she and Mr. F couldn't be any nicer in person!  

In this, their latest report for The Journal, they ventured to Bliss Adult Theater in Dallas, TX on 9/1/19, where they met up with Journal senior scribe G.K.Arbee who did some advanced scouting for them (and by "advanced scouting", I mean G.K. rallied some swinging dicks for this lovely lady). 

Here we go with a white hot report and even hotter pics (remember to click the thumbnails to ENLARGE them)!  This is a rare "Double Fresca" report (Hi Gemini!), because you'll need to stay hydrated reading this bad boy. Pop them both open now...

***

Dearest Doc,

I hope this finds you well. It certainly looks like you’ve been keeping busy! We’ve been hearing and reading about all the exciting theater activity lately and wanted to update you and your readers on our recent visit to Bliss Arcade in Dallas on Sunday afternoon, September 1st, 2019.
Fixation
It started simply enough with Mr. Fixation reaching out to G.K. Arbee inquiring about the possibility of stopping at one or more of the Dallas theaters. G.K. was very helpful and answered all our questions about Bliss and Lido. He provided us with lots of additional insight and even offered to help get the word out and to assist in any way we might need beforehand and at the theaters. 

At this point, the only thing we knew was that we were going to be there on the Sunday before Labor Day, and the turnout would be hit or miss. That was ok with us, since we were very happy with flying under the radar, getting a feel for the theaters for a possible future visit with a little more preparation and even some visit announcements sent out well in advance.
Fixation
On our way into Dallas, that all changed. I was getting very turned on by the conversations and starting to feel those familiar tingly sensations I get when men talk about me in overtly sexual ways. With that highly charged feeling of total objectification, I knew I wanted as many men as possible to know I would be at Bliss on Sunday, at 1pm. G.K. was more than accommodating and asked for a few details about our rules and what kind of experience we hoping to have. 

By the next morning, he had messaged and said he had some talent lined up for our visit. We didn’t know if that meant 3 or 4, or 9 or 10, but I knew I was ready for anything. I also knew the uncertainty was going to push my anticipation to new heights.
Fixation
The anticipation continued to build even as we were on our way to Bliss on Sunday. Mr. Fixation picked up on it as usual and asked if I was nervous. I was…intoxicatingly nervous. After all the messages about the things I was willing to do and how these unknown men would be using me, I was deep in my headspace contemplating how dirty it makes me feel to be turned out to new groups of horny men for their own enjoyment. 

I could have been zoned out for 2 minutes or it could have been 10 minutes, when Mr. F asked if I felt like a piece of meat. “I totally feel like a piece of meat, but I’m kinda used to it” was all I could get out, while the swirling thoughts of all the possibilities took me from one imagined scene to the next in a very fast paced slideshow of my inner depravity. 

Here I was on my way to a theater to give my body to unknown men with my husband setting it up for me. I felt selfish and greedy, but also giving and submissive. I was both completely in control and completely out of control. I was mostly swimming in seemingly contradictory bursts of emotions and impulses that weaved their way through my conscious thought. And, I could not wait!

Once at Bliss, we walked in the entrance to be greeted by someone most consider to be a legend in this thing we do, G.K. Arbee. Not only was he recommended to us as the authority on the Dallas scene, he was also highly regarded as a very good guy. What we learned in the next few minutes confirmed each these opinions as understated in the extreme. 


Never one to avoid hyperbole, I’m just going to say it…G.K. was amazing. He is another of the most thoughtful, helpful, and respectful people we have come across in the theater scene. As a quick side note, each of these same accolades could be used to describe almost all the contributors to The Journal we’ve had the pleasure of meeting in person or online.
Bliss Adult Theater
Dallas, TX
G.K. gave us a quick tour of the facilities and introduced us to many new faces as we made our way to the lounge/theater areas. There were already quite a few people gathered around socializing, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere and comfortable seating. I couldn’t help but notice just how much “talent” had made it to Bliss that afternoon! Everything in my body told me this was going to be bigger than either Mr. F or I had initially thought. But, I was comfortable and in my place, so after a few minutes alone with my husband, conspiring on how to proceed, we moved to sit with the main group. 

They had lots of questions about us and were very curious about our experiences playing in theaters. We’ve found this to be the norm…people want to know how we started, how this works for us as a couple, and about our experiences along the way. Maybe that’s a great idea for a future submission to The Journal [Doc,would you be interested? ed.note: Hell, yes!].

As the conversation shifted and took a life of its own, Mr. Fixation took the opportunity to pull me closer to kiss me deeply and to position my body more closely against his. Taking his cue, I worked my way onto his lap while my dress hiked itself up, conveniently revealing my ass and very wet pussy. My husband greedily explored my body starting from my hips to my tits, bringing my form fitting dress up with his hands until I helped slide out of it entirely, exposed and naked in a room filled with men that had only one thing on their minds.
Fixation
I settled onto the couch facing the group and worked my mouth over my husband’s cock. I worked it into every corner of my mouth before taking him in my hands and rubbing my face over his head and shaft. With Mr. F cradling my head with both hands, I had to have his balls and dick over every inch of my face. By now, the men had moved closer with a few handsy first arrivals grabbing at my tits. 


Before the scene heated up beyond all stopping, Mr. Fixation laid out the ground rules, starting with the absolutes for the day: “no anal play, no cum in the eyes.” He quickly followed with the second part, things I’m likely to change when I get to that place and if the opportunity presents itself: “If she wants you to play with her pussy or if she wants to fuck, she’ll ask. If she wants cum in her mouth, she’ll come get it,” finally ending with “she will want to suck you all, she wants lots of cum, and she wants you to use her.” And with that, they moved in on me as a group, closing in on all sides. 
Fixation
There were insistent cocks from the back of the couch, men guided my hands onto their cocks on either side of me, and several men stroked and offered their meat in front of me. Others grabbed my body with the hungry touch of men filled with sexual need. Familiar with the intensity of this sudden first surge of expectant male selfishness, I gave my body to them as I released myself into the floating headspace of my sluttiness.

I’m not sure if many readers will understand what I mean by the first surge of activity, so I’ll go into a little more detail from my perspective. It’s such a common stage of play with large groups of men, I’ve become very comfortable with it…in fact, I expect it, but it could be overwhelming if I didn’t love the feeling. It is a very intense feeling to be surrounded like this, where the only thing I can see are the bodies and cocks of the men around me. At times, it can almost feel isolating, because my field of vision is entirely consumed with men urging me to give them attention. Though I am completely objectified, they’re always polite and respectful, so it isn’t threatening to me at all. But, it is intense…very intense. 


This draws me deeper into the moment where my mind is completely and totally consumed with raw sexuality. The guys are enjoying their first touches and gropes, with new men working themselves into the circle hopeful for the chance to enjoy my body. I can’t see their faces and if I look up, I wouldn’t be able to see the ceiling. I’m completely enclosed. And, I’m completely focused on them and what they’re doing to me.
Fixation
In the first rush, my mouth goes from one hard dick to the next, with some men taking their time with my mouth until I move to the next. The guys usually aren’t anywhere close to cumming at this stage, so I always make myself available to everyone. I know they will want to take their time, pacing themselves to make sure they do not miss anything later. 

Of course, there are others that plan on multiple shots, and I usually expect those guys to be among the first to start shooting their cum on me in large group play. I also expect to work really hard on the cocks in the first stage. It’s exhausting, sweaty work that satisfies me to my core. But, I also know I can’t keep it up for long periods of time. I think I max out at about 30 to 45 minutes of this intensely focused activity.
Fixation
And this is exactly how things proceeded at Bliss. I began to feel the first spurts of cum hitting my face and body. Since I was on a couch, I positioned myself with the help of Mr. F to expose my pussy with my legs wide and my hands spreading my slutty hole whenever I found them free from stroking for a few minutes. I could feel the cum drying on my skin and I could feel the still runny parts leaving trails down my tits and stomach until they found someplace to pool. There were spurts coating my pussy, and even more coating my breasts, ready to make another series of runs to whatever low spot they found to puddle. 

By the time we let everyone know I would take a break in 5 minutes, I could feel it running off my cheeks and chin, trailing around my neck and shoulders. It was euphoric to have 6 or 7 loads covering me, knowing the next phase would break my previous personal records.
Fixation
After letting everyone know we would be back, Mr. F helped me up while I let the cum dry on my body. We talked to the guys gathered around, their compliments and comments flattering and respectful. By this time, I shouldn’t be surprised at how kind they are to both me and my husband, but it really does surprise me when contrasting it to the objectifying scene that had just taken place. There are always men offering to bring water and towels or anything else that I could possibly want. G.K. was there to offer any assistance, checking in to make sure everything was just as I wanted it to be. 

We stayed to talk for about 10 minutes, taking pictures, and chatting about the steadily growing crowd at Bliss that afternoon. There must have been about 30 guys there, many of them there because of G.K.’s announcements. We assured everyone we would be back in about 10 minutes and stepped out for a few minutes of fresh air the sweltering heat of late summer in Dallas.

While outside, Mr. Fixation and I decompressed after the intense scene. I really enjoy these moments between sessions, where we can talk about hot moments and things the other might have missed. It gives us a chance to decompress, reset, and talk about anything we may want to change once back inside the theater. That finished, we walked back in and joined the conversation. There were some late arrivals for introductions and some very interesting theater talk with G.K. and the other guys. 
Fixation
Mr. F, G.K., and I talked about the direction we wanted to go for the next round. G.K. and friends understood immediately and began preparing the low dance platform for the scene. Once ready, they made announcements, letting everyone know my intentions of catching as much cum as possible from anyone wanting a turn. Hearing the men announce my desires put me right back in that dirty, slutty place, where I can think of nothing more than satisfying even my most debauched needs.

The men had already started to group around the platform, which was the perfect height for a bukkake scene. It was just tall enough for me to have easy access to the guys around me. And, it also gave me a place where I would move around below all the action at cock level. I could easily get to any dick on the front row that was ready to cum, without asking others to move out of the way. The guys could move around gaining access to my body in ways that would have been impossible crowded around me on a couch.

In the center of the group, it was impossible to tell how many people were there, but they were very enthusiastic, very vocal, and definitely game to cover me in cum. As I began to float in the lewdness of the moment, I could feel the sexual energy increasing in the room as many of the men worked themselves closer to cumming. I moved from cock to cock, taking them in my mouth and sucking for the reward they were about to give me. 

Fixation
I spread my pussy for them, letting them grab at me, and finger me whenever they wanted. My tits were manhandled, nipples pinched and twisted. Several of the guys made sure to rub their cocks over my breasts before moving to my face, continuing to rub their hardness on my cheeks and forehead. It didn’t take very long before the first loads spurted onto my body as I arched up into the pulses of thick semen.

I did my best to clean off every dick, sucking the last of the cum from their now overly sensitive heads. As each guy came, my husband told me the current count, knowing it turns me on as the numbers grow higher. For me, it’s a tangible way to quantify just how much of a slut I am…as if the simple act of traveling to give myself to these groups of anonymous men isn’t enough proof for me. But, I get so much enjoyment from pleasing men and taking their loads. And later, when Mr. F and I talk about it, I’ll think about those numbers that are growing to levels I never knew possible. It will put me in my dirty place immediately, knowing I am already planning my next thing…my husband setting up everything to slut me out again.

The men were very vocal that day, letting me know when they were close. Sometimes they would ask where I wanted their loads, other times they had a specific place in mind. But, when I’m in this headspace, I would take it anywhere. I could feel the cum hitting my pussy while I was busy with my mouth. There were runs beginning to trail down my tits again, making lines through the cracked and flaky cum from the earlier session on the couch. I felt so nasty, it was intoxicating. And, I still wanted more. But I also needed to cum. Really. Really. Bad.

Mr. Fixation handed me my vibrator and I began to work my throbbing pussy. I was so turned on by everything, but the men taking turns fingering my willing hole pushed me to my most selfish place. I asked my husband to finger fuck me and he responded immediately by working my g-spot while I kept a steady, vibrating pressure on my clit. In no time my body tensed, and I arched up, building to a huge plateau where I stayed for as long as I could hold it. 


The men didn’t miss a beat, stroking over my body and encouraging me. My husband was pounding my pussy with 4 fingers, while telling me what I slut I had become. It made me feel even more depraved and immoral, if that was even possible. I knew I needed it though…not that I ever feel like I could get enough.

Eventually, my conscious thought returned, brought back to the present by more loads running down my body. Mr. Fixation had moved to have better access to my pussy and began working his hand into me. With my husband filling my gaping hole with his fist, one of the guys stepped up ready to shoot over my tits. He released as I arched, taking both fist and cum in a spasm of intensity. 


The energy of the room seemed to shift once again with the men taking full advantage to unload on my waiting body. I kept sucking and stroking, helping the men when I could, while others finished themselves until I lay spent on the platform. When I felt like the room was satisfied, sat up with the help of my husband, and the room clapped and showed their appreciation.
Fixation
Mr. F still had some pics to take, as I let myself air dry and talked to the guys that had just used me. There were one or two men that were still feeling me up, and one or two that stepped forward with their hands on their cocks, ready to shoot. Not wanting to leave them without their release, and because I really wanted them to add their cum to the mess, I turned to give them some extra attention before adding their pulsing their semen onto the sticky mess. I thanked them for their contributions and rejoined the men gathering around to talk.

There were so many men around, I couldn’t believe they had all been participating or watching. Out of curiosity, I asked out loud “raise your hand if you came on me today!” The group responded with resounding shouts of “I did” and “over here,” among other things while they held their hands up high. I was floored. At once, I flushed with the smuttiness of my thoughts and felt proud to have taken care of so many men. Mr. F smiled, partly out of surprise, because it was SO out of character for me to address a crowd like that, and partly because he knew I was basking in my sluttiness…and cum. Lots and lots of cum. Mr. F had lost count at 15 and G.K. said he counted 18 and probably missed a couple loads in all the excitement.

It would be rude for me to wrap this up without mentioning a few people that went out of their way to make this happen. We never approached our visit as an event, if that’s in fact what it turned out to be. But, it was a big deal to US, and it wouldn’t have been possible without G.K. Arbee. And, even though Zoey couldn’t be there, we feel like we owe her a huge thank you as well. We really hope to meet you in person next time! 


There are others we would like to mention, two of which would prefer to keep their anonymity and we are happy to respect that by not going into any detail about their involvement, but if you read this…you know who you are. We are so thankful for your help too! Lastly, we want to say thank you to the “talent” that came to lend a hand, or other parts, as the case my be. You all made it unforgettable and I am grateful for your respectful understanding of our admittedly crazy kinks.

Lastly, Doc…we want to let you know how much we appreciate The Journal, your kind words and encouragement, and for giving us an outlet to share our experiences. In a scene with quite a few good guys, you’re one of them and for that we can’t thank you enough! (ed. note: Thank you Fixation! 😘)

Hope to see you at 15th Ave. soon! (ed. note: Counting down the days!)

Hugs,

Mrs. Fixation



***

Doc here once again... I'll give you a minute to compose yourself after this report.

OK? Good? OK...

Many, many thanks goes out to the incredible Fixation and Mr. F for submitting such an awesome report, and capturing images to go along with the report for context!  With all that being said, I personally loved the way Fixation discussed her mindset at the different points of this adventure.  I hope it gives women who may be thinking about the scene some insight into an approach, and the role in which Mr. F aided and abetted the guest of honor.  Just incredible stuff, guys!

Also, a big thank you to the awesome G.K.Arbee for acting as part welcome wagon, part penis talent broker, and liaison for Fixation and Mr. F for the Dallas scene.  

A little birdie told me about a couple possible adult theater adventures coming up for Fixation and Mr. F, but my lips are sealed.  Stay tuned here at The Journal for more intel on when and where this might happen, as I'm sure it will be another bar-raising visit!

Lastly, a personal thank you to Fixation and Mr. F for the kind words directed towards your old friend in the white suit and aviators.  It made my day and truly warms my heart to hear this from such an awesome and appreciative couple. 

"The Adventures of Fixation" continues... at an adult theater near you!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter