Monday, October 25, 2010

On The Road Again...





















Doc here with a sneak peak at the week to come here at The Journal of Adult Theaters.  As many of the regular readers of The Journal know, The Good Doctor travels extensively with his practice.  This side benefit allows me to visits many of the largest and most active adult theaters in the USA. 

I will be making the drive from the scenic valley near the small women's liberal arts college to my regular airport, Stugots Field, and fly west once again.  The Good Doctor will be visiting patients in both Seattle and in Portland, OR, and we all know what that means... House Call reports from:
  • Airport Video in Everett, WA
  • Hollywood Erotic Boutique in Seattle
  • The Oregon Theater in Portland
  • The Paris Theater in Portland
My last trip to Seattle was entertaining, and Portland is always a blast.  I also look forward to comparing notes with my esteemed colleague (and excellent driver) Brent.  I will do my best to report from the field, and possibly hold 1 or 2 "Twitter Events" which will allow me to send live Tweets from the theaters listed above. 

If you have not done so already, follow The Good Doctor's Tweets here.

It promises to be a productive week.

Thanks,
Doc