Friday, July 15, 2011

Flash Report! Tomkat on Wednesday Night at The Art Cinema in Hartford



Doc here with the first report on the HOT evening at The Art Cinema in Hartford that was the first of The Good Doctor's Coming Attractions.  Senior reporter Tomkat (on the prowl) was there, notebook and pen in hand (almost), and has provided us the play-by-play John Madden-style: BOOM!

 
Here is Tomkat and his just filed report...

***

Hi Doc,

Here's a trip report on my latest adventure at Hartford's Art Cinema, at 255 Franklin Street.


It's true.  We cats really do have nine lives.  Far too often, my eight other lives interfere with the life I write about here.  I'm sure many of you humans can relate.  However, once in a blue moon, the stars align and I find myself in the right place at the right time.  This was the case when I spotted Doc's coming attraction announcement of a "Hot" 30's couple coming to Hartford's Art Cinema between 7 and 7:30 p.m. on the 13th.  It just so happened I was scheduled to travel through Hartford that evening.  Purrrrrrrfect!

I arrived at Hartford around 6:30 p.m. and parked on Franklin St.  I locked my car and proudly Stray Cat Strutted right into the theater.  I paid the $12 admission and took my usual seat in the back row, where I could watch the theater and keep an eye on the stairway to the couple's balcony.  The theater was busier than usual this evening.  About 20 pole cats, more than the usual number for a week night, were in attendance.  An aura of anticipation was in the air.  It was obvious; the word was out about this couple.                                                                          

The couple arrived at precisely, 7:05 p.m. and headed up the stairs to the balcony.  He was tall, average build with dark hair, wearing a dark short sleeve shirt with dark slacks.  She was a shapely petite brunette in a red sun dress.  Her hair was not quite shoulder length.  She looked somewhat like the T-Mobile girl, but smaller with shorter hair.

I went down to the front of the theater to observe the action on the balcony. They sat in the back row and fooled around for a few minutes before moving up to the rail at the front of the balcony to play.  She lifted her dress and he got behind her.  More pole cats moved down front.  One guy stripped totally naked and started jerking off.  They were putting on a great show.  Suddenly, they stopped and headed to the back of the balcony and down the stairs.

They entered the main theater and headed down the right side of the theater, as you face the screen.  They took their seats.  I managed to snag a seat right behind them.  In no time she leaned over and began sucking her man's cock.  After a couple of minutes, they stood up.  He lead her to the aisle, where several pole cats were lined up against the wall stroking their poles She began stroking jerking off the pole cats.  After jerking off a couple of guys, they headed back upstairs. 

They played upstairs for a few minutes before returning to the main theater.  They took their seats and the pole cats gathered around.  She began jerking off pole cats onto her bare tits, one after another.  I got in line and patiently waited my turn. About this time, a BBW couple entered the main theater and took their seats in front of the wide exit aisle.  I was rewarded when the hottie grabbed my cock and began stroking.  I reached down and caressed her nipples and found that she had very thin nipple rings. I thought I died and went to Portland, er, I mean Heaven. I shot my load across her chest, adding to the already impressive bukakke.  I got out of the way so other pole cats could enjoy the hottie's talents. A few minutes later, the hottie couple headed upstairs.  I assumed they were going to clean up and leave.

I went over to check out the BBW couple.  He was a big guy about 60.  She was a platinum blonde in a black and white sun dress.  They weren't fooling around.  He had his arm around her.  And they were watching the movie.  I noticed a crowd of pole cats down front watching the balcony.  The hottie couple wasn't finished.  I went to have a look for myself and saw her riding him in the reverse cowgirl position.  The BBW couple noticed the action too and headed upstairs to the balcony.   The hottie couple moved up to the rail and continued fucking.  The BBW couple took their seats in the front row of the balcony, right in front of the hottie couple.

I think the hottie couple move to the floor because I couldn't wee them for a while.  Then they stood up and she got down on her knees and blew her man for a while, right in front of the BBW couple.  This couple had incredible stamina.  The hottie couple had finally had enough and let the theater.  The BBW couple returned to their seats at the front of the theater.  I took a seat in front of them to see if they would fool around.  The sat with his arm around her, rubbing her back.  By this time, I was tired. It had been a long day and I still had a long drive home.  The BBW couple didn't look like they were about to play, so I made my exit.

Some believe the 13th is unlucky.  I don't think so.  But, what do I know?  I'm a black cat.

Later

TomKat
(on the Prowl)

***

Doc here again... The preliminary reports I started getting in Wednesday night right after the fun at The Art Cinema ended were a precursor of this outstanding report by Tomkat. It looks like the new "Coming Attractions" section is working nicely so far, and the crowd was treated to great time by this lovely young lady.  Next weekend two more CA's will be setting up shop at 15th Avenue in Melrose Park, IL, and CTs in Gary.  Let's see if we can make it 3 for 3 by the end of next weekend!

Report #2 from this crazy night at The Art Cinema is due in soon... And it will be a corker (like this one).

Promise.

Thanks,

Doc