Friday, September 7, 2012

Flash Report! Bulls143 Reports On Cathy @ CTs Adult Theater 8/25/12 (w/NEW PIC!)

Doc here with first time poster, Bulls143. He was one of the lucky ones who got to experience both Cathy and Mia at CTs Adult Theater in Gary, IN last weekend.  Here is his report.

***

First time poster here. Great job Doc.

Saturday was great. Got to CT's around 7:45PM, and by the time Cathy and her female friend were ready it was around 8:25PM. There was around 25 guys waiting in line to get serviced.

I was one of the first and I was serviced very well from I think Cathy's friend Mia. I got a hand job and it didn't matter. because to be totally honest it was the best one I've got through a gloryhole. Very hot. I will post again when I hit 15th Ave in Melrose Park, because I live close to it.

Glad I found this site, and keep up the great work.

Bulls143

Cathy and Mia at CTs Adult Theater
8/25/12