Friday, November 8, 2013

Flash Report! Bob in Biloxi Hits Mr. Binky's in New Orleans

Doc here with a brand new report from our old friend, Bob in Biloxi. Bob hit Mr. Binky's in New Orleans, and this is his report.

***

Oops! I did it again!

Greetings my good Doctor and lifelong friend! Your long lost reporter from the beautiful Gulf Coast was back at it again this weekend. A quick check of Craigslist before heading out revealed a couple would be in attendance at the theater this Saturday, so being the heads up kind of guy I quickly called my scouts there and gave them the 411.

I haven’t been back since my last report because quite frankly it has been overrun by less than desirable persons. I’m sure we all know the type I’m talking about, rude, pushy, funny funky smelling, need I go on? Just not the environment I think couples would patronize more than once now. And if a couple did, they probably wouldn't be the kind you'd want anything to do with either. Seems I’m right, because the scouts report there has been little or no couple activity there in months.

So off to Mr. Binky’s I went, a long time couple I know were out and about and wanted to do the glory hole thing. Now, there are two locations for that business in New Orleans, one in Harahan (anal no couples in booths) and the other one out on Paris Rd, of course that was the one I headed to! Arriving @ 9pm the couple “J & D” were waiting in the parking lot, I headed in and slipped a ten spot into the turn style and climbed the stairs to the arcade area. I checked and the only glory hole booth up there was empty, so I took up residence and waited.


Soon I could hear the unmistakable click of “D’s” heels and the door closing and locking on the adjoining booth. “D” is a petite little raven haired beauty I wrote about some months ago (before the server crash) she is probably mid 30’s,  5’3” 110lbs, enhanced boobs and a shaven play area. She has remarkable skills and tends to be on the loud vocal side when being pleasured. It was cool Saturday night, she was dressed in a light black overcoat, and when I peered through the more than ample glory hole, she was nude except for her heels. I noticed “J” was undressing as well. Soon he was licking her kitty as she sat in the chair, her legs on his shoulders and whole time she was staring at the hole. I decided to play it cool for a while and just enjoy the show. She was tweaking her nipples while getting licked, and with her staring at the hole, it was a very erotic sight to behold.

When I had enough I slipped my cock through the hole and was soon being stroked and licked by this little vixen, when she sucks, she moans and talks a lot of shit. Does that feel good baby? You like that? Etc. Pretty cool to hear her talk!!  Her next proclamation informed me she was about to put some pussy on my cock, and she did, boy did she, she lined up and just slammed back into the wall, soaking wet and very hot glove like cavern!


With that, she went to slamming the wall with her ass, as I said, she is very vocal and soon her voice was overriding the video volume! I lasted as long as she would let and blasted a week’s worth of patented baby batter as deep as I could get it. She continued to fuck until the poor soldier retreated and fell back. She used one of the paper towels to wipe me off and then gently started trying to suck me hard again. Undaunted in her efforts but for naught (I need more recovery time) she continued until “J” started fucking her from the other side and her concentration left me and I was able to finally pull out of the hole. They fucked for about 10mins and when they were finished, she was standing near the hole with her legs spread and cum running out of her well used hole. She then opened the door and walked around nude in the arcade, there were no takers so she donned the overcoat and they left.

Meanwhile one of my scouts called, seems half of Biloxi also saw the ad on CL, he said there were about 60 guys at the theater, but no couple had shown yet. After he called, another scout called (10pm) and said there were no couples at all, and some have surmised that an enterprising individual had placed the ad to draw in patrons. Well if it’s good for the bottom line, I guess it was a good idea. However I prefer truth in advertising, it is a novel idea to boost business. In closing, he said even if a couple had showed up there was no place to park, and no place to sit inside. This is not the first time it’s happened there or at the ABS down the street, could it be considered cruel and unusual punishment? Maybe, but with the crowd that’s been down there of late, karma has a way of making that 180 degree turn sometimes……

It seems both places on the Gulf Coast go through cycles, for months there will be no couples, either run off by pushy, or stinky, or otherwise dubious characters, then it will slowly pick up again after these people get bored and no longer hang out there. But according to my scouts, it was strictly a gay convention with a few confused folks thrown in for good measure. The ads placed on CL may have been due to jealously on someone’s part, guess we’ll never know?

Until next time Doc, hope you and yours have a good remaining year!!


Bob