Thursday, December 5, 2013

Flash Report! Jamming Jackie @ The Art Cinema in Hartford on 12/3/13

Doc here, a man some say can throw a plum tomato with enough force to knock over a goat, with a great Flash Report from The Art Cinema.

First time contributor Jamming Jackie had filed a terrific detail-rich report from Hartford's awesome Art Cinema. Who says Wednesday is Hump Day? I think Jamming Jackie has made a compelling argument for Tuesday.

Take it away, sir.

***

Good Dr, 

First off please allow me to thank you from the bottom of my most private areas for your effort and tireless work helping all of us enjoy this thing of ours.  I've been reading your blog for over a year and while this is my first report I've actually lived a couple of the Art Cinema reports by others. Lucky me!


The Art Cinema
Hartford, CT
Having been to the Art Cinema a few times before with a beautiful blonde companion to accompany me to the couples balcony has always been a fantastic experience, but today was a new day so they say!  While horny and alone yesterday, I clicked over to the local Craigslist and searched 'art' under the casual section like I always do... well, don't I see the following ad... 
 
I am taking my FWB to Art Cinema tomorrow around 1:00 she is a dirty little whore that will take on all cummers. She is a 3 hole slut that will take it in the mouth, pussy and ass. She would LOVE to be DPd. Condoms are a must if you are fucking her. She will take cocks and loads in the mouth without them. 

She likes it hard and rough, physical...and to feel used. Loves BBC. We will be downstairs for the entire visit, which should last a couple hours, or until she can't take anymore. Please be clean and showered. Funky guys will be rejected. Remember: Bring your own condoms. We will not provide them. See you at 1:00pm.

 
So I rip open the calender and make myself an appointment with a 'do not disturb' note for good measure.  Rolling up to the always low profile Art I was a about 25 minutes early. I parked on the street, in front of the market, and watched the door for our inviting couple.  
 
Seeing no new entries I made my way in at 10 before fun o'clock.  Strolled into the lower level and almost sat on someones lap it was so dark in there!  After a quick apology for sparing my anal virginity I sat two rows down.  In a few minutes I could see a bit and made my way to the aisle where i could see the couples balcony stairs.  Sure enough at 1 sharp here comes a good looking 40 something guy (I'll refer to as The Man) leading his 20 something FWB into the fun zone.  She was a pleasant surprise to say the least.  Late 20's, about 5'5" 125 lbs or so, cute girly face in jeans and a college sweatshirt.
 
The Art Cinema
Main Floor

They knew the lay of the land and went striding straight to the middle aisle and right to the front row of seats.  Before I could even get half way there The Man had FWB on her knees sucking him off.  Quickly there was 10-15 singles close by... slowly the guys started touching some titties, offering the next cock for her mouth, etc... anything to help the situation basically.  I was patient and waited my turn while getting my little friend ready for FWB's hot mouth.  

It only took a couple minutes for one to announce he was ready to splatter some tonsils then there was my opening.  FWB was really at it, alternating between The Man and the closest stranger in the crowd... when The Man saw I was ready he guided FWB hand to my most sensitive parts... she was a pro, her hand was pre lubed!  Don't know how she did it but I think she shot lube out her wrist like Spiderman does a web.  A nice surprise to start the deal, and a moment later the guy to my right hints he won't be long and then FWB takes it like a pro and without a missing a beat listens obediently to The Man and gobbles on my manhood.  Very energetic, wet mouth with tongue and not a tooth to be felt!

Always the opportunist I did manage to cop a feel of FWB beautiful bare breasts and was very pleased to find soft supple C cups.  Very good oral service I must report as well.

The Art Cinema
Balcony
  
The Man, always the cheerleader, encourages her to be a good whore and suck that dick. I missed that cheer in high school but it works right now.  The Man asks her if she wants to be fucked.  Well lets guess what the reply was... correct!

The Man orders her up off her knees and remove the jeans.  She quickly surrenders the last shred of cloths and is completely naked now.  Bending over to take FWB back to the tonsils she presented herself for the taking.  I had suited up while FWB was doing the opposite and I grabbed those hips.  Sliding up from behind she felt very wet and more than ready... once in she was very snug and I took note to report that later.  The vibe was she liked to be used like a whore so I was a quick study and gave it hard and deep... positive feedback from FWB only encouraged me and I made a love glove deposit very quickly. 

Stepping back with a big grin the next quickly stepped in and went down to lick FWB in her just vacated spot.  Everyone was completely satisfied as far as I could tell.  I was just circling around to offer FWB something to clean up but the best spots were filled up so I stepped back to rearrange myself and a odd older man was so nice to offer to help me.  Shooing him off, with no animosity, i got dressed, straightened up and got ready to continue the day.  Watched for a few more minutes, The Man had everything in control like a musical conductor.  FWB was feeling completely used and at peace with herself and the world.

Great couple, much appreciated.  Right on time, hot FWB and 100% for real performance. Love this thing of ours!

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Jamming Jackie for a great first time report from the awesome Art Cinema in Hartford. Keep them coming, sir!

Thanks,
Doc