Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Feature! Slow Jamming with Jessica! Tonight's Episode - "The Pick Me Up"

Doc here, a man some say is unlicensed in 45 states, and is pending in 5, with a special new feature here at The Journal.

I would like to introduce you to Jessica... Jessica works the counter at Portland's Oregon Theater (address in The Good Doctor's Adult Theater Database), and has been a breath of fresh air in this thing of ours in Portland. In the several months that this young lady has been the face and voice of The Oregon Theater, there has been a renewed energy at the theater.

Jessica also will post when couples, single females, and TS/TG's enter the theater, ala The Paris Theatre across town.

One of many very cool things about Jessica is that she is active in this thing of ours, as well as being behind the counter at The Oregon Theater.


In this new feature, Slow Jamming with Jessica, The Journal will feature Jessica's adventures inside the theater, and in her own words.

Here we go...

***
Tonight's Episode: "The Pick Me Up"

My FWB has been looking a little down lately and I decided to surprise him. He came by the theater to say hi after work and see if anything was going down. We had a couple in but they weren't playing much so I grabbed him and another two regulars and headed into the theater.

I know them well so we made it a bare party. I strode in and whipped my shirt off halfway down the aisle. I threw it on a couch, pulled down my pants, and presented my hot, wet cunt for a quick, dirty fuck. My FWB fucked my pussy hard for a few minutes, then switched out with Mr. D while Mr. G played with my breasts. Mr. D fucked me good and shot a big load in my eager cunt and my FWB stepped up with a big grin for sloppy seconds.

While he was pounding me, the movie ended and I could hear the heinous title screen music playing. After he added another big load to the mix, I grabbed my shirt and bolted towards the DVD room while holding my pants up. I changed the movie and put my clothes back on LMAO the whole time. My pants are soaked. Lol. He is having a much better day now I think.

For some reason guys keep flitting by and peeking at me through the window to the lobby. I am giving them my most innocent, coy half smile. :)


***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Jessica for allowing me to publish this first of hopefully many reports from her. Great job J!

Thanks,
Doc