Friday, January 10, 2014

A Quick Note From The Good Doctor: Report Update

Doc here, a man who some say does "The Dougie" before getting on an airplane, with a quick note from deep in The Valley near the small woman's liberal arts college.

I hope you have enjoyed the reports that have come in this week to The Journal. There has been some great stuff, like the report from JP and JP's Slut Toy, The dual Couple's Flash Report from Hartford from M&S and T and A, and much more. Hell, you even got a House Call Report from your old friend in the white suit from my encounter with P&F at 15th Avenue.

This weekend, starting Friday, I will be committed to a two-day series of events that I will write about after they are completed. Thus, updates will be not as frequent until Sunday.

I strongly encourage you to follow me on Twitter for instant updates that you will not get on The Journal's main page.  My handle is @LizardoJournal . My Twitter is no longer restricted, so please follow me.

That's it from my desk... Thanks again for all your support of The Journal, your one-stop-shop for this thing of ours.

Thanks,
Doc