Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Flash Report! Part 2: Calico Jack Hits Berlin News Agency in New Year's Eve Eve

Doc here with Part 2 of Calico Jacks New Year's Eve Eve at two theaters.

In Part 1, Calico Jack took one for the team. In Part 2, he takes one for himself at the great Berlin News Agency in Berlin, NJ.

Here we go!

***

NEW YEAR’S EVE EVE
PART TWO

 
It was New Year’s Eve Eve, December 30, and I had just put Abingdon, MD, and Bush River Book & Video in my rear-view mirror.  Unsatisfied, yet hoping for something better, I continued my drive north, wondering whether it would be worth my while to stop by the Berlin News Agency on a Monday night.  In the past, I had always managed to go on a Friday or Saturday, with good success at finding women who wanted to play.


“Nothing ventured, nothing gained,” I thought and punched the address into my GPS.  Before long, I was pulling into the parking lot of the Berlin News Agency.  I put my $10 in the machine to go into the theater and, just as I opened the door, a couple – a somewhat full-figured woman and her biker-looking man -- walked out.  I smiled at them and they smiled back, turning to walk back into the video booth area, the lady of the couple beckoning me to follow.  I hesitated for just a second as Paul, the cashier, told me that I’d have to pay another $10 to go back into the theater if I followed the couple back into the video booths, then I decided that my chances of finding another willing lady on a Monday evening were about nil, and I put my dollar into the machine by the video booth door and followed.

Berlin News Agency
Berlin, NJ
That moment’s hesitation cost me, as the couple stepped into a booth and another patron beat me into the adjoining one.  I stood in the hallway, listening to sounds of an amazing blowjob being given and, when it was over, saw the couple stepping out of the booth.  “Sorry, but that was the last one of the night,” the lady told me, and I watched her and her man walk away. 

Almost immediately, I found another couple coming out of the booths, this time with an attractive, long haired brunette who was wearing a bra and panties with a long coat over them.  Just outside of one of the booths, the couple stopped to kiss each other, with the gentleman’s hands roaming all over his woman’s body.  They were hot to watch and, when they stopped kissing, I approached them, but they said that they were getting ready to go into the theater for a bit.  I watched as they walked into the theater, then I went to the counter and got change for a $20 so I could open the door again.

Back in the theater, the couple was making out, surrounded by a bunch of well-mannered but very much interested guys.  After a few minutes, the couple left the theater again and went back to the booths, but I decided to give it a few minutes more in the theater, since I’d already dropped $20 and didn’t want to keep feeding the door machine all night.

Before too long, word filtered back to the theater that “a really hot black girl” had just gone back into the booths, so I decided to wander back again.  This time, I found a clump of guys standing in a semi-circle around the brunette and her man, who were standing against a wall and fucking, putting on a great show for everyone, including the black girl that had been rumored.  While the couple fucked, the black girl began undressing and invited the men to feel her up while we all watched the show.

After the couple that was fucking had finished their show and gone home, the black girl became the center of the show, with all of us enjoying her dark, satiny skin, her very firm B-cup tits and her sweet bubble butt.  She told us that she had just had her 29th birthday and that she was a preschool teacher, both bits of information had all of the guys salivating for her.  This lovely lady, who introduced herself as M, put her clothes back on and went back out to the main store to buy a vibrator, then she and her boyfriend went back into the theater, making sure to tell all the guys in the booth that they were welcome to come back and play with her.

Immediately, the booths emptied and the crowd followed M.  I put my third $10 into the machine, consoling myself with the fact that I was getting a better show than $10 would buy me anywhere else.  As soon as M got into the theater area, she took off her clothes again and lay down on one of the round tables and started to masturbate with her new vibrator.  She invited the men to touch her and was immediately being stroked by a dozen or more hands, including mine, with one guy finger fucking her pussy to a pair of huge, squirting orgasms.
 
After her second orgasm, she got off of the table and bent over her boyfriend and started sucking his cock, with her ass up in the air.  When she asked if anyone wanted to fuck her, a young man next to me put on his condom and did his best, but the pressure of being watched was too much for him.  I suited up and took care of both M’s needs and my own as I fucked her from behind.  Afterwards, with no more guys stepping up to fuck her, M made the rounds of the five theaters, stopping to masturbate again while she watched two of the gay guys taking care of each other.

During M’s amazing performance, another couple came in to watch, a MILFy blond woman and her bald partner.  Though they definitely enjoyed watching M sucking and fucking, they weren’t into playing with others and retreated to the main theater, where they sat together for quite a while, the lady getting more and more excited until she pulled up her shirt and started squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.  Her man pulled up her skirt and proceeded to use his fingers to bring her to a shuddering, moaning, orgasm that had all of the other folks in the theater just about ready to cum in solidarity with her.  Once they were finished, this couple got up and went home.
 
Another African-American woman, wearing a short skirt, sexy top, and heels had come in during the MILF’s performance.  She hung around, keeping her eyes on the TV screen and keeping to herself.  When she left, I decided it was time to call it a night.  I had spent $32 on door fees, but figured that, just maybe, another trip to the booths might be the perfect way to end the evening.

I paid my dollar and went back into the booths, scanning to see if there were any women that had come back, but was disappointed and started to make my way back to the exit but, just as I was putting my hand on the knob, a 20-something couple walked into the booths.  She was wearing a tight sweater and a short skirt and was definitely dressed to play.  I greeted them, looking her up and down, and this pretty girl with long dark hair invited me to step into the booth next to theirs when they went into one.

Being nobody’s fool, I stepped in immediately, making sure that I didn’t get cock blocked by the other guys.  I watched through the hole as the pretty girl knelt down and I reached my hand through to feel her Double D tits, first in the sweater, and then as she let them swing free.  After a minute or so of that, she stood up and guided her pussy onto my fingers.  I rubbed her clit and slid two fingers into her while she rode my hand to an orgasm, then she climbed off and knelt with her mouth at the hole for me.  I slid my cock through and she gave me a great deep-throated blowjob while her guy fucked her from behind.  Before long, I shot my sperm into her mouth and she swallowed it all right down.

I thanked her and stepped out of the booth so that the next guy could get a turn with her.  Immediately, though, I heard a group of guys who had gathered at the booth that shared the side wall with the one that the couple was in.  It turned out that there was a window between the booths and this goddess’ sucking and fucking were on full display to anyone who wanted to watch.  Of course, I took the opportunity and watched while the lady backed up to the hole to let the anonymous guy fuck her while she sucked on her man’s cock.  She put on a great show, but it was almost 2:00AM and I needed to get on the road, so I bid farewell to the unexpected action at the Berlin News Agency and made the last drive to the motel where I would spend the little bit of the night that was left.

Looking back on my experience, I’m reminded how much I love BNA.  Unlike the Art Cinema (which I also love) and other places that have couples’ areas, EVERYTHING happens in the public theaters or booths, which definitely improves the experience for us single guys.  Similarly, BNA’s layout, with comfortable benches and perfectly sized tables for playing, is much more pleasant than having to deal with theater style seats in other places.  My only objection is the need to keep feeding the meter every time you want to move from the theater to the booths.  It would be a lot more user friendly if the fee were higher and simply allowed people to move back and forth at will or if some other arrangement could be reached that prevented having to keep paying just to go where the action is.

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Calico Jack for his two-parter report.  Keep up the great work, sir!

Thanks,
Doc