Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Freeze Frame! Mrs. Sexual Athlete by The Good Doctor (w/8 PICS!)

Doc, a man who some say never puts the lotion in the basket, here with a very special Freeze Frame Report for you, the good readers of The Journal.

This past Friday and Saturday, The Good Doctor hosted my good friends The Sexual Athletes during their trip to Chicago. One of the highlights of their visit was a photo session, shot by your humble narrator.

Shot inside their suite in a 5-Star hotel near O'Hare, we captured some great images of Mrs. Sexual Athlete. I hope you feel the same.

I would like your feedback on the portfolio. Please e-mail me direct at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com , with the words "Sexual Athletes" in the subject line. I will then forward your comments to them directly.

Here we go...

Mrs. Sexual Athlete in Chicago, by The Good Doctor
(Click the thumbnails to ENLARGE)