Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Female Flash Report! The Insatiable Sati at Fantasyland 2 in Tampa (w/Pics, Bonus Pics, and a Video!)

Doc here, a man who some say never stops doing the Harlem Shake, with a very hot Female Flash Report from one of the coolest girls I know, Sati.

Sati has contributed reports in the past, but we decided to crank things up a bit and make this more of a regular feature.

All in favor, say "aye". Thought so...

In this terrific report, which comes along with pics from the night, a few bonus pics (please click the thumbnails to ENLARGE) of Sati getting extra slutty, and a video(!), you will get a flavor of what exactly this hot naughty blonde is up to in her new hometown around Tampa.

Also, make sure you check out her web site, http://slutbucketlist.com/ for more of what make Sati tick, and also what makes her wet.

Here we go!

***

Hi Doc,

Here it is!

1st Time at Fantasyland 2
I wrote about my first experience at FL1 so I thought I'd also write about my first experience at FL2.  It went just as well, or better, so it's a story I figured some may enjoy!


Sati Out & About
I wasn't nearly as nervous going in FantasyLand 2 as I was going in 1.  I knew that if it was half as nice as FL1 that I'd have a great time.  The parking lot looked busy and there were a few people mingling around in the parking lot.  As in FL1 the first thing you see going in is the front counter.  Just like my first time at 1, I told them I was a newbie and they should show me around.  A nice gentleman said he'd be happy to show me around, and proceeded to give us the guided tour.  The last thing he showed us was the patio area where he said people that smoke come out to enjoy a break.  He said they used to do BBQs and outdoor parties, but stopped (bummer, it was a nice area for that.)

After chatting a few minutes on the patio with my tour guide and other people that had come outside ,I told my boyfriend I wanted to go in and see what trouble I could find.  My boyfriend was still chatting with some people and said he'd come find me in a few minutes.  I had barely walked inside and turned to go into the theater area when some guy started chatting with me.  I should point out that I was wearing a similar wrap to what I wore at FL1, just a different color.  It's a bikini wrap/dress that easily pulls down over my tits and pulls up over my ass. 

Within seconds of chatting with this guy another guy came up behind me and just started groping at my ass and around to my tits.  I'm fairly certain that's not normal activity but I didn't make any movement to stop him.  Like wolves to a wounded animal, guys around me just flocked over to see what was going on and suddenly I had hands all over me, groping at me, under my dress, etc.  All while still standing right in the doorway! 

The guy behind me pulled up my dress and pushed my back a little, indicating for me to lean over.  He was already hard as a rock and slid his cock inside me!  I was bent over now so I began sucking whatever cocks were around my face and guys placed my hands on their cocks.  I was now surrounded by guys, getting fucked, groped, etc. right in the doorway of the theater and pool room area!  Within a minute or so the guy fucking me came inside me and stepped back. 

The guy I was sucking immediately spun me around and slipped inside my cum filled pussy.  It felt really naughty getting fucked while standing up right there for everyone in the pool area to see.  But after the 3rd guy filled me with cum my boyfriend came in and said that probably wasn't the best place for us to be.

He took me by the hand and led me to a sofa in front of the theater screen.  He laid me on my back and then sat down on a sofa nearby to watch the action.  Guys were still surrounding me but now they were able to climb between my legs to fuck me!  At one point I had a guy straddling my face fucking my mouth, a guy straddling my chest fucking my tits and a guy between my legs fucking my pussy!  It was amazing!  I took another couple of loads inside me, and the guy fucking my tits shot all over my hair and face and a guy I was blowing later came all in my hair!

At this point a really large black guy took me by the hand and led me into a private room with a glory hole.  He told me to suck the first cock that popped through and he wanted to fuck me from behind.  My boyfriend got some awesome video of this guy pounding the snot out of me so hard my head was hitting the glory hole!  Needless to say I did a really poor job on the guy in the glory hole!  This guy pounded away at me for like 15 minutes in several different positions in the private room.  It had a small cot in there and we fucked on that for a while too.  He finally stroked off himself while I tongued the tip of his cock!

I went back to work on the guy at the glory hole (who waited patiently through the entire thing.)  He must've been really worked up because he lasted about 30 seconds (my boyfriend got video of that too!)  After he came another cock popped through and I sucked him until he got hard, but then wanted more in my pussy!  So I bent over and let him fuck me through the glory hole until he added another load inside me!

By that time my boyfriend informed me that I'd been fucked by 8 guys and he was ready to hit the road to get back to our side of the city.  One of these days I'm going to stay all night just to see if I can break my record of 13 guys in one theater!  :)

SatiSlut
satislut.blogspot.com



Bonus Video of Sati!

 
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to the very naughty Sati for the great report, and for her ongoing reports coming up at The Journal, your one stop shop for this thing of ours.

Thanks,
Doc