Monday, July 6, 2015

House Call! The Good Doctor & Vickie the Vixen at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago on Saturday 2/28/15


Doc here, a man who some say was once known as "The Amazing Musto" in Ringling Bros./ Barnum & Baily Circus in the late 80's, with a long overdue House Call Report on an amzing Saturday night at 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago on 2/28/15.

Every once in a great while, The Good Doctor is given the opportunity to tag team a report with one of the talented reporters here at The Journal.  This report is one of those, and my tag team partner is the legnedary Vickie the Vixen.

This report starts, as these reports usually do, with a dark-haired, mustachioed doctor (of questionable accreditation), in the jet black Lizardo 4000 heading north to 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago's western burbs. The 28th of February was a brutally cold day of the single digit variety. Dogs refused to venture outside, and grown men wept. That cold... Days like this are the ones that The Good Doctor likes to venture into the dark corners of this thing of ours. In an adult theater in late February, the regulars venture out to play. Weather be damned. 


"We hope you enjoyed the ride"
Pulling into 15th. Avenue's rear parking lot, I spotted two familiar faces in the rear seat of their Google Self-Piloted Mini Van: Vickie the Vixen, and her hubby, Victor. While seated in row 2 (of 3), we meeted, greeted, and game-planned the evening. All the while, I was distracted by their "Johnny Cab" inspired ride. 

Vickie the Vixen and Victor mentioned the possibility of friends of theirs popping in tonight to 15th Ave., and asked if I had even met Barbie and her guy (we will call him Ken). I had not, but they told The Good Doctor that I should.  Only later would I know the value in that statement. 


During the evening, I had the opportunity to spend some quality time with Vickie the Vixen in Room #4 (ocean view w/infinity pool).  I enjoy my one-on-one time with Vickie when the opportunity presents itself,  since like your narrator, she is a dirty talker. We both deserved to have bars of soap in our mouths after this encounter.
Vickie the Vixen

The evening was full of fun and several surprises, but the last of the surprises is what your old friend in the white suit will focus on. 

It was around 10:30pm when I walked up front to get some air with Vickie the Vixen & Victor, when in through the door walked in the aforementioned Barbie and Ken. It was at this point Victor leaned in and told me "...just wait until you see her get going."  

The Good Doctor took this as a positive.

Let me describe Barbie to you, good readers. She was dressed in black, with black leather "fuck me" high heeled boots, with her wavy shoulder blade length blonder hair framing an adorable face. Her body was lithe, and her intentions bad. If memory serves correct, she had on a black corset-like top. This, in contrast to her fair skin, was all sorts of awesome.

Jumping ahead about 45 minutes later, the scene is the room behind the screen. On the table is the aforementioned Vickie the Vixen, and Barbie. There is nudity. There is harsh language. I also believe that Victor was also doing a marionette show at the end of the table.

Barbie was on her back, getting a tongue lashing from Victor, and with 100% certainty, some serious squirting from Barbi. Vickie the Vixen was also on her back, facing the opposite direction. The choirboys were lining up, including your narrator, who was at ground-zero next to both Vickie's and Barbie's heads. 

Vickie grabbed The Good Doctor's cock and started giving me an awesome BJ... Barbie was cumming hard, arching her back as wave after wave of orgasms traveled through her. Vickie then suggested to Barbie that she take my cock for a test drive on her tonsils, while she got to work on one of the other choirboys. 

Barbie's oral skills were also amazing... and while she was taking Victor's cock inside her wet pussy, I was fucking her mouth. Good times my friends, good times...

When I tapped out from Barbie's mouth and started regaining my senses, I looked around the room and spotted a young man who is quickly becoming a legend at 15th Ave... His nickname says it all...

King Kong.

Picture if you will, a M134 Minigun sized cock on this guy, and he was ready to pump a few rounds into these young ladies.  As I was leaving the room, I heard Barbie's unmistakable voice say loudly "Holy shit!"   

Within the next few minutes I was back in the Lizardo 4000, heading back to The Valley since I had a 5am wake-up call the next morning. But the entire drive back, I was wishing I was still there, seeing what damage KK was doing to Vickie the Vixen and Barbie.

Luckily for us, I will now tag in Vickie the Vixen who will tell us what happened next.

Oh Vickie...

Vickie the Vixen's Picks Up the Action after The Good Doctor Leaves...In Her Words

You missed one helluva evening when you left Doc. But don't worry, I'll tell you every juicy detail (you're going to be jealous!). You played with Barbie and me, but didn't get to see King Kong tear our pussies apart. Gun Oil is a total must with this guy, his name is King Kong for a reason (monster cock)! He gaped Barbie and I while we groped and kissed each other. It was difficult to focus with the pussy wrecker pounding on our flesh. 

The sexual tension was so thick in the room that every man's member was standing at attention. Barbie and I decided to relieve the crowd of their burdens and entertained a few more men until King Kong announced he was ready yet again to attack our vaginas. I grabbed Barbie's boobs for stability during the onslaught and sought her lips to escalate the ride. Barbie sampled a few more men awaiting her invasion and Victor helped her prepare. 

Finally Barbie opened her gate to let King Kong in. She put up her ass, took the monster from behind and grappled the table for stability as he ravaged her pussy. With this last deposit of cum made by Kong, both Barbie and I called a break and walked off our battle scars. 

It was soon time to go for Victor and I. We grabbed our things and prepped for the "Real World" chatting about the evening's events. It was an awesome night and a lot of fun, but then again just another night in the life of the Vixen. Looking forward to our next encounter Doc, & maybe you'll meet a few more of our playmates!

As Always Love,


Victoria the Vixen xoxoxoxo

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the awesome Vickie the Vixen for wrapping up this report with a bow.  The Journal needs more reports from you, my dear.

Thanks,
Doc