Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Good Doctor's Pic of the Day! The Amazing Hawaiian Eyeful on Vacation!

Doc here, a man who some say once surfed the Ohio River, only to be ticketed for stunting by a park ranger, with The Good Doctor's Pic of the Day.  My name is Emilio, and I will be taking your drink orders.

As I type this, snow continues to fall here in The Valley, near the small women's liberal arts college.  But that is not the case everywhere within this thing of ours.

Case in point is the great e-mail I received this morning from my good friend, Hawaiian Eyeful.  She and Mr. Eyeful are on vacation in a super secret tropical lifestyle resort at the moment,  and she was kind enough to send a photo of herself to The Good Doctor to help him warm up on a cold morning.  And being the benevolent soul I am, I am paying it forward to you, the good readers of The Journal.

Please welcome back to The Good Doctor's Pic of the Day, the amazing Hawaiian Eyeful!