Monday, April 1, 2019

Couple's Flash Report! E&J Conquer Toledo with The Kinky Ontario Couple & Anaconda (with XXX Pics!)

Doc here, a man who some say ate at Tony Packo's 9 straight evenings, and never regretted a moment of it. The only side effect was a slight Hungarian accent which lasted the better part of three weeks. 

It can be said that The Good Doctor's favorite reports are of first-time couples dipping their toes into this thing of ours and having a great experience.  And, ladies & gentlemen of The Journal, this is a terrific one to start your week. 

May I introduce to you E and J... Last week, they were met by my friends and experienced Journal reporters in the Kinky Ontario Couple, as well as senior Journal scribe Anaconda, for a night of R&R in The Glass City of Toledo, Ohio.  Modern Adult and Pleasure 365 were the ports of call. 

This is a great report folks, so as with reports (and pics) of this nature, I suggest popping open a Fresca (Hi Gemini!) and settling in for a fun ride.

The lovely E (the fairer half of E and J) is your narrator for the report...

Let's go!

***

Hi Doc!

@QueenCityCpl (E and J) here! After fantasizing about it for years, and having serious talks about it, for almost a year now, we decided to make “this thing of yours” become “this thing of ours” as well! It started out at a bar, over drinks, one night. I (E) took a pic of my boobs, and started our journey into the naughty Twitter world! 

Within the first week, we had an invitation to join Anaconda (@msexualhealer) and Mr. and Mrs. Kinky (@kinkyontcpl) on a trip to Toledo, to visit Modern Adult and Pleasure 365! We very quickly decided that it was something that we wanted to do, and it made it even better that we had more experienced theater goers to accompany us!

We headed to Toledo a day early so that I could spend the entire night before choosing an outfit for the theater, and to try and calm my nerves! We had a plan to meet for drinks the following afternoon. On the drive there, I was a ball of nerves. I didn’t know how I would feel when we actually came face to face with Mr and Mrs. Kinky (Anaconda was meeting up with us a bit later).

Our nerves were calmed, almost immediately, and within a couple minutes, we were chatting up like a group of old friends. It wasn’t long, before Anaconda joined us, we all had one more drink, and then headed to our first stop, Modern Adult! As soon as we arrived, Mr and Mrs Kinky gave us the grand tour. We checked out the booths with the “ventilation” holes, then headed over to the other part of the building, where there was a larger area, with a few couches, and some rooms with loveseats. 

We decided it was time to play, so Mrs Kinky and I changed into our outfits, and headed to the booths as a start. Anaconda decided that he would go to the other side first, and within a minute, his cock appeared through the “ventilation” hole. 
E
I immediately squatted down and took his whole length in my mouth. I was worried about how J was feeling, but apparently, he loved watching Mrs Kinky and I go back and forth, taking Anaconda’s cock into our mouths. In his words, “it was hotter than I even imagined”!  
Mrs. Kinky Ontario Cpl and E
J went to the other side, to have his turn next, and before long, I had made Anaconda bust his first load, and swallowed every drop. While J took his place in the hole, Mrs Kinky and I got to work on him, while Mr. Kinky asked if it would be okay to touch me. He started to finger me, and commented to Mrs Kinky about how wet my pussy was. We quickly decided, it was time to go find a room to play in. 

Mrs. Kinky started out with J and Anaconda’s cocks, while I started to give Mr. Kinky a blowjob. Anaconda made his way to the loveseat, and I was stroking him and then would switch to sucking him, while stroking Mr. Kinky. Anaconda asked if he could fuck me, and of course, I said yes! Mr. Kinky asked if they could take turns....even better! Before we started to have sex, I got to play with Mrs. Kinky for a few. Then, Anaconda took me from behind, while J started to enter Mrs. Kinky. At that moment, J and I locked eyes, and it was an indescribable feeling. We later learned that this was both of our favorite parts of the entire thing, after explaining the moment completely different. 
E
After playing for quite some time, myself along with J, Mr. Kinky, and Anaconda, and Mrs Kinky played with a few of our spectators. 

We then decided that it was time to head to our 2nd stop, Pleasure 365! We got there and after a quick look around, headed to the couples area, and decided that we all had a little play left in us. While the men went to the trucks, to get our outfits, I went to the huge window, to check out the playroom, from up there. That’s when a gentleman waved, and asked me if we were “those Twitter couples” That was so crazy to me, to know that this guy had been there, waiting, just hoping to see US!! 
E and Friends
We went down to the playroom, where we only stayed for a short while. But long enough for me to give J some amazing head, while Mr. Kinky gave me a good finger fuck! Then we were all played out!  
Anaconda and Mr and Mrs Kinky Ontario Cpl were AMAZING! They did everything they could to make our first theater/group play trip comfortable and pleasurable! J and I have never felt more connected, and you will be hearing a lot more from us! We have a trip to the theater in Horse Cave, with Anaconda, next week! 

My next report will be more focused, considering everything that went on in Toledo, was crazy to me! We were finally doing this for real, so some of it was a blur!  

Until next week, with my Horse Cave report!!

E and J

***

Doc here... Many, many thanks goes out to E and J for taking that first step and writing a great report on their first step deep inside this thing of ours.  And a special set of thanks goes to out Mr and Mrs Kinky Ontario Cpl and Anaconda for helping guide E and J through their first visit(s)!    Great report and pics!  

Thank you to everyone!

Stay tuned, as a little birdie has told me E and J are just getting warmed up!  

Thanks!
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter