Monday, October 28, 2019

Flash Report: Anaconda & The Desire Couple Hit 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago on 9/20/19 w/PICS

Doc here, a man who some say spent one summer working as a jump-roping stilt walker for kid's birthday parties. At one said event, while nursing a massive hangover, his coordination was off, and he tripped & fell into a table of 2nd cousins and distant aunts & uncles. Lawsuits are still working their way through the court system. 

During the weekend of September 20th & 21st, 2019, legendary couples and more than a few Journal reporters descended to 15th Ave. Adult Theater in Chicago.  Saturday night the 21st was the Code Red Party, and it was off the chain.  However, the night before, many folks warmed up for the weekend at 15th Ave.  Senior Journal scribe Anaconda was there, and has filed this report. 

Here we go!

***
Hey Doc, 

Anaconda here with part one of a two-part report.

I was visiting the great city of Chicago, the Mecca of this thing of ours, 15th Avenue Adult Emporium. I had been planning a warm-up meeting with my friends Desire Couple on Friday night before the Code Red party the next night. This report details our fun together and the extra fun I had after they went home.

Desire Couple and I decided on a meeting time and place and I kept in touch with them while they were en-route. When the time came, I headed and met them for a bite to eat and a couple drinks. We reminisced about some of our past interludes and caught up on what they’ve been up to. We then settled the bill and headed over to 15th Ave for Mrs. DC’s warm-up bukakke.
We all walked in together around 10:00 pm or so. DC paid their admission fee and I began their facility tour. I walked them through the booth area and back to the spa. I pointed out all the different areas, lockers, showers, steam room, private rooms, stadium seats and the party room door…that glimmering beacon that is the portal to innumerable debaucherous moments past, present and future. But that view was obviously a secret to be maintained until the next night.

I finished by walking them into the main theater where I knew we’d settle in. I showed them the room behind the screen where I knew Mrs. DC would be in short order, but not yet. We walked back into the theater and we took up seats in the couples only section.

We chatted for a bit and Mr. DC was doubting whether the men would follow us when we went into the back room (silly guy!!!). Mrs. DC warmed him up a little bit with a BJ in the theater seats but it didn’t last long. I will tell you one thing for certain, Mrs. DC is a woman of ACTION. So we decided to get the party going, and settle the debate.

Of course, the men in the theater were quick on our heels. The room quickly filled with about a dozen guys ready to see what was going to happen and how they could get involved. Mr DC laid out the rules while Mrs. DC got naked and spread a sheet across the table.
Mrs. Desire Couple
She quickly took up a position on all fours and motioned hubby and myself to come closer. She alternated between our cocks with tremendous skill and enthusiasm. Hands from the crowd were all over her. One guy was giving her a very thorough ass massage which Mrs. DC complimented him on multiple times. She was treating Mr. DC and I like kings and the others were basically left to watch and stroke.

After a while, Mrs. DC included some of the other men gathered around the table, most notably a very courteous and gentlemanly young man with an impressive BBC. He was the only one besides Mr DC and me to have the honor to experience Mrs DC’s high-level oral skills, but she did stroke a few others.

After a long time being treated to her talents, I felt myself getting close to climaxing. She was sucking as and I began to fuck her mouth gently to get myself as so close to the edge. When the time had (almost) come, I urged her to lay down on her back so that I could cover her tits. She laid down and I put one knee up on the table to ensure an accurate placement of my load as I came all over her left tit and stepped back to watch.

This crowd was surprisingly a bit shy. In past bukakke events at 15th, most of the guys are pretty eager to contribute. But Mrs. DC is not one to wait around for long if there’s no action, so Mr DC and I ramped up the urgency of our encouragement to the men. “If you want to cum on her, you better do it now.” Immediately the crowd stepped up. Within a few minutes, four other guys added their loads to mine on her super sexy, now glistening body.
Mrs. Desire Couple
With the meager crowd drained, Mrs DC cleaned up and prepared to head out. I walked them out to their car and bid them a good night and looked forward to seeing each other Saturday at the party. 

It was still early, so I went back in and sat in the theater to see what else might transpire. Between about 11:15 pm and 11:30 pm, three couples arrived in quick succession and took up seats in the couples only section. I sat and watched patiently to see which ones might give some indications of being real players.

The couple seated furthest back gave the first real clue. She got up and went back to the room behind the screen solo, peeked in, and went back to her seat next to her man. They were snuggled up close and after a few minutes, she pulled her floral dress up over her head and off. I was too far away to see what she had on under, if anything, but knew this was a good sign.

A little before midnight, they rose from their seats and went to the red room together this time, followed by the crowd. I played it cool for a minute or two before standing up and heading back to see the show as well. She was quick to get started! By the time I walked in only two minutes later, she was on her back and ready to take on a guy who was climbing up on the table between her legs. She was slim and sexy and ready to fuck.

Dude #1 laid into her hard and steady and I quickly realized this woman was a little different. I have heard about women who giggle a little during sex, especially during orgasm, but this was beyond that. She was downright giddy!! She varied between giggling and full on belly laughing as she was getting fucked, with some moaning and screams thrown in when guys were hitting the right spots. It was strange, funny, and erotic all at once. I fucking loved it!!

Once dude #1 finished, up stepped the BBC gentleman from Mrs. DC’s earlier bukakke scene. He slid into her and fucked her VERY hard and fast. She understandably screamed a little more for him than the rest of us, but she still had a case of the giggles with him too. He finished and then it was my turn.

I suited up and pushed into her smooth wet pussy. I leaned over the table and put her legs up over my shoulders to get a nice deep penetration and optimize my position due to my height vs. the height of the table.

As I was fucking her, her man declared, “Oh! We almost forgot something.” He leaned over into their bag and pulled out a blindfold. This delighted her and she giggled and laughed a bit more as he put it on her as I continued to pump into her hard and fast. I was loving it, but all good things cum to an end, and my end was near. I gave her a few extra hard thrusts, and filled the condom.

As I pulled out and backed away, a fourth guy stepped up to take his turn. He was the last of the crowd that seemed up for play, and then her man declared he was going to be the next and final participant. I watched for a few minutes, but then decided to call it a night and head back to get some sleep.

It was an excellent warm-up for the main event the next night, CODE RED!!! I couldn’t wait to see what would happen and to chronicle my experiences for the Journal in part two of this report!

Anaconda

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to Anaconda for another detail packed report from the front lines of 15th Ave. Major thanks goes out to Desire Couple for taking their first dip into the deep end of 15th Ave, and properly warming up for the next night's Code Red Party!

The Good Doctor met the Desire Couple for the first time at the Code Red Party, and they could not have been more fun and friendly. Mrs. Desire Couple is adorable, and a ball of kinetic energy on full display both nights at 15th Ave.!   I appreciate them making the trip all the way to Chicago for the weekend!

Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter