Monday, November 4, 2019

Flash Report Dust Off: The Lovely A and Mr. L Hit 15th Ave. Adult Theater - Fall 2018 by Anaconda

Doc here, a man who some say wrote the book on industrial tomato sauces, and still to this day, talks to the young people about it's benefits.
The following report has been sitting on a shelf for awhile, but thanks to senior journal reporter Anaconda, it's been dusted off, edited by my esteemed colleague Mr. L, and presented here for your reading pleasure!
This report features the aforementioned Mr. L & his gorgeous girl The Lovely A, and a trip to Chicago's 15th Ave. Adult Theater. It sounds like it was a great night!
Take it away!
***
Hey Doc,
Anaconda checking in again.  This report has been collecting desk on my bookshelf for a while, but it is a story for the ages well worth telling.   
It was last Fall (2018) when I was lucky enough to hook up with my friends Mister L & the Lovely A again on a trip through the Windy City, and this time was going to be something special!  I know how much L enjoys bringing A along in her sexual adventures and exploring her fantasies. This time around A really wanted to have a train style gangbang and bukakke!  
The Lovely A
In the weeks leading up to the event, there was some Twitter polling/advertising, as well as some publicity on FetLife.  She really wanted a large crowd and was confident she could handle all cummers, regardless of how many showed up.

I showed up to 15th Ave about 30 minutes before our scheduled start time of 7:00pm.   When L & A walked in a few minutes later, A was a vision of a woman, with her gorgeous, young body and generous tits.  She was dressed in a skin tight, low cut gray dress, black stockings, and sexy fuck me heels. Her hair was up in a bun in anticipation for the night’s activity.
We all went back to the locker room to have one final discussion on “rules of engagement”.  Of course A drew a very interested and curious crowd. When we made our way to the theater, stragglers in tow, there must have been 30-40 guys waiting.  And this was on a Tuesday night!!  
We all took up seats in the couples only section.  L and myself began to warm up A, rubbing her stocking clad legs and her beautiful, bountiful breasts through and inside of her tight dress.  L & A made out like high school kids and I watched the room while they got lost in the moment. L told A that it was time for a little pre-game head,  so she stood up, removed her dress, and went down on him obediently.  
The Lovely A
Before long, we agreed it was time for the main event.  As soon as we stood, it was like the starter’s pistol went off!  Some of the men LITERALLY ran into the room behind the screen. Once everyone (who could fit) was in, L laid out the rules for the first time (among many throughout the event)….
  1. Condoms are absolutely mandatory.
  2. She wants her whole body covered in cum.  DO NOT CUM IN HER! Pull that condom off and pick a spot to cum ON her.
  3. It’s not an endurance competition.  You will be asked to step aside and to the end of the line if you’re taking too long.
  4. She will suck and stroke a little, but tonight is about fucking.  She wants all your cocks in her pussy!


As the rules were being stated for the crowd, I was given the privilege of warming up her beautiful, smoothly shaved pussy.  A laid down on her back in her crotchless stockings and “fuck me” heels (which never came off!) as I positioned myself between her legs and tasted her sweetness.  I worked her with my tongue and lips and fingers to full wetness, and lingered as long as I could before I thought I might start a riot among the inpatient crowd.


I stood up after a minute or two, stepped back, and said, “Come get her, guys.”  And it was ON! She was immediately surrounded by cocks, and almost immediately after that she received her first load.  Some of those guys must have been very excited and “prepping” hard in the theater before we went back. I think she got 5 or 6 loads in the first 2 minutes.  It was already on her face, tits, stomach and pussy.


I waited patiently for a while, watching, taking in this crazy scene.  Men were jockeying for position both waiting to fuck her and also getting close enough to the side of the table to finish themselves off on their favorite landing spot on her body.  The whole time, L was keeping the “load tally” by making hash-marks with a sharpie (her idea I was told) on A’s gloriously cum-covered body.  


It was fast and furious to start.  Men were hard and ready and getting in and out, as instructed…one cock would pull out and the next would be in her immediately.  And the whole time A was urging them on with her filthy little mouth. “You love fucking that tight young hole don’t you?” “I’m just here for you to use me like a whore.”  “I want all your cocks in my pussy and all your cum covering my whole body.” “Please give me more cock, I need more cum.”  
The Lovely A
On and on the filth rolled off her tongue, and the crowd was loving it!  She was continually ravaged and L reminded her multiple times to thank the men.  She thanked each man for fucking her and giving her their cum, and thanked L for letting her indulge in the deviance.


As the flow of bodies and semen slowed a little, I took up a spot in “line” (it was far from single file).  As the guy in front of me was pumping away, I put my condom on and was ready to go. He finished and I immediately filled the void.  


It was an interesting spot to be in.  I had to lean over A and support my weight with my hands and was, by default, surrounded by men jerking off near my head and face.  She was ringed on all sides by half a dozen guys jerking off (or getting jerked off by A), so not exactly the ideal position for a straight man.  But I ‘ve been in plenty of group scenes and am far from fearful of close proximity of other men’s cocks. Plus I was enjoying A’s tight pussy too much to care.  


As I was fucking A, she gave me some special compliments.  I was very happy to have helped facilitate the evening and fulfill her fantasy, and was loving fucking her again!  I just took it all in as A told me she couldn’t wait for me to cum on her… that it would be a special load she was particularly looking forward to.   


As she continued the dirty talk, I re-doubled my efforts to reach my climax and that sensation began to build quickly.  I pushed it as far as I could before I thought I might not get the condom off in time, then pulled it quickly and added to the collection of spunk pooled on her pelvis near her belly button.  I stepped back and allowed the next man up to take my spot as I went to the bathroom to clean up.


As I waited in line for the bathroom, I chatted with a fellow Journal contributor who had also come to enjoy the pleasures of A (and he went back for seconds!), The Nice Guy.  At various points we had chatted about different theaters (he travels too) and he’s a good guy…really lives up to his pen name. Ladies, he’s pretty much a stud too. Hope I get to include him in some of my future adventures.  Afterwards I headed back to the theater to see how things were going (and coax my cock back to life).  


When I got back in, another special guest had arrived.  A couple that L & A were friends with said they came to give A special treat.  A is an equal opportunity giver and she wanted women to come and fuck her too.  


I watched as this woman stepped into a harness, which at the other end could barely hold up the heft of a huge dildo.  L and myself told all the men to step aside and make way for the special guest, and they parted like the Red Sea. I guess we all wanted to see this.


The Lovely A was now positioned doggy style atop the table and was at the perfect height to receive that huge fake dong.  It did take a little bit of work though, but once the giving lady had managed to manipulate the toy into position, it slid deep into A’s opening nicely.  


She fucked her hard with that strap-on and A loved it!!!  She moaned deeply and wiggled her firm ass, saying how much it filled her up and stretched her pussy.  VERY HOT! The special visitor finished her turn and let the men go back to it.


After about an hour, there was inevitably a break in the action.  A took the opportunity to freshen up and use the restroom. When she returned, the crowd had thinned and A was actually disappointed she’d exhausted all the men.   I told her to look around the theater...there were still at least a dozen men still waiting their turn (or hoping for a second shot). L stood up and said, “Who wants to fuck my girl?”, and there was a chorus of “Me, me!” coming from the room behind the screen.  More were waiting in there for her as well.


We headed back to the room behind the screen, and the throng of men followed.  The guys worked their cocks back to life and did their best to keep A filled and covered.  She continued to take on all cummers, both the guys who had been there a while and anyone new who had showed up late.  A played for about another hour before all the dicks were exhausted and it was clear the wells had run dry.


I walked with L & A back to the locker room and then let them have some private time in the sauna (her final load of the night I’m assuming).  When they came out, we chatted a bit more and L confirmed final tally of tick marks all over A’s supple body. In total, of 44 creamy loads!! And that number does not include the 2 or 3 men who came in their condoms before pulling out.  Quite a night for a 21-year old sexy slut!


The Lovely A had taken on the crowd with gusto, and defeated them mercilessly!!  It was one of the hottest scenes I’ve witnessed in my experience in this thing of ours.  


I also want to give the men there that night very high praise for their behavior.  Nearly all were very polite, well behaved, and complimentary and kind to A, and followed the directions from L and myself very well.  They made our job of crowd control VERY easy. Great job guys!!


Until next time, as always, your readers can feel free to reach out to me directly if they wish…
@MSexualhealer on both Twitter and FetLife, as well as sexualhealer@yahoo.com.  If you reach out, make sure you tell me you found me on the Journal of Adult Theaters.


Anaconda


** Note from the editor:  Feel free to follow the Lovely A (@TheLovelyA1) and Mister L (@ALL4U412) on Twitter for fun content and future adventures.
***
Doc here again... Many thanks The Lovely A & Mister L for setting up the scene at 15th Ave. that night, and thanks to Anaconda for another detail-packed report capturing the scene from the front lines. 
Folks, if you ever have the opportunity to catch The Lovely A & Mr. L, whether it's at a Lizardo event at 15th Ave. Theater & Party Room, or on a regular evening at the theater, do not miss this. These two crazy kids are fantastic, and a real asset to this thing of ours, and to The Journal!
Thanks,
Doc
@LizardoJournal on Twitter