Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Update! Who is the Mystery Celebrity Adult Theater Woman?

Doc here with an update...Actually, it is more of a question to you, the readers of The Journal.  It has been several days since the Celebrity Edition of the Top 3 Adult Theater Women ran here at The Journal (see it again here http://alturl.com/rrepe).  I have had a few readers e-mail me with their guesses...Some have the right thought process, but didn't lock onto the actual celebrity.

Who do you think it is?  E-mail me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com and I will put a poll up of the top 3-5 guesses.  I know you want to know...When I found out, I thought my head was going to explode.

Let's start the guessing game of who was the Hollywood actress that played at The Pussycat on Santa Monica Blvd. in LA.

Thanks!

Doc