Sunday, July 24, 2011

Flash Report: Bob in Biloxi's Saturday Night Report 7/23/11
















Doc here with this week's report from that southern gentleman himself, senior Journal reporter Bob in Biloxi.  The past two weeks have been a bit slower than usual on the Gulf Coast, but Bob somehow, someway, finds a way to get into some shenanigans. This report is no exception.

I submit to you, the good readers of The Journal, Bob's report:

***

This Week's Episode: "Gentlemen Prefer Red Head(s)"

Gulf Coast Theater
Biloxi, MS
Hey Doc,

Last night was the perfect night for this thing of ours or dogging or anything else one can figure to do without one’s clothes. Cool breeze blowing off the Gulf, moderate temps, etc. But we only saw a small amount of ladies willing to play?
 At the Gulf Coast Theater, 5 couples were in attendance at various times, with our “German Couple” making a run for the record. The other four checking out the scene, but reserved in their actions.

Now down at the ABS, a totally different story. I arrived around 7pm, and the lot was full. I went in to check it out, & the clerk told me no couples had been in all day. So I went back and figured I would check out the new movie postings and try and relax just a little and ponder the events that may take place this evening. No fewer than 25 guys poked their nose into the hole, seeing that I wasn’t going to play, and made their exit. I was just about to leave when a couple entered next door. In all honesty I was waiting to see if one would show.

The Real
Lauren Holly

A stunning redhead, dressed in a black stretch dress, no panties (God I love women when they do that!) a bra containing massive D (at least a D) cup tits, with what appeared to be a baby smooth pussy. I know this because upon entering she started disrobing! I can best describe her looks as somewhat like Lauren Holly, only with bigger boobs! Every attractive young lady maybe in her early 30’s, in any case she stirred the right hormones and soon I was sliding the first mate through the hole. What happened next, and I’ve thought about this repeatedly on the drive home, could only be compared to a lioness toying with her prey before she devours it!

Her tiny hands were ultra soft and begin stroking me followed by a very wet mouth, followed by lightly stroking, followed by a very wet mouth, followed by what felt distinctly like a wet pussy! I didn’t last long Doc, frustration from endless meetings, goofy employees, goofier bosses and just plain ole pent up anxiety shot to the surface, along with what felt like some spinal fluid covered this lass. It was one of those OMG moments; I was appreciative of the top portion of the wall to hang on too! Lest I collapse on the floor! This lady had genuine talent for making a man lose all control.  I don’t think they stayed long afterward, but since they didn’t, many missed out on incredible talent!

Bob in Biloxi
After retiring to the safety of the bitching burnt orange Ram and consuming massive amounts of H2O, accompanied by an hour or so of rest, a blonde pulled up in a Mustang with her ole man. They went in and went straight to the back. I wasn’t able to catch which booth they went in, but one of the gays there pointed to one without a hole. I never did find them, so I don’t know what if anything they did. She was certainly dressed to play. When I came back from checking out the theater they were already gone, but one guy told me she was looking to get him plowed in the ass. Oh well, not my thing but maybe she had some luck. We will never know I guess.

That’s only one for one on two weekends, but it beats striking out anytime. The quality of the attending ladies certainly has gone off the scale; primo would be a great word to describe them!!!


And that’s your report from the beautiful Gulf Coast, Doc. Have a great week!

Bob

***

Doc here again....Thank you Bob for once again, taking one for the this thing of ours team.  This is an example of quality over quantity, and Bob makes the most of his instincts on this report. 

The Good Doctor is begging and pleading for more adult theater reports.  Please e-mail Natureboy Rick Flair The Good Doctor at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com . I will edit and format your reports, and all you have to do is supply the words and get the glory.

Thanks,
Doc