Friday, August 26, 2011

Flash Report: Bukkake Blast Party on 8/19 - Report #1 from Kitty


















Doc here with Report #1 on last Friday's Bukkake Blast at The Oregon Theater in Portland.

Here is Kitty's Tale of the Tape...

***

Well I know some of you warned me it was to good to be true and the pics were just well . . altered. But she stayed in pretty well contact and was seemingly very enthusiastic about being the bukkake queen. HHMM, well then what the hell happened. Got an email saying there were flight issues only hours before the event. Another, HHMM . . and then NEVER another word from her. She did NOT contact Caesar/Big T OR myself (Kitty). And she has/had BOTH our numbers AND emails made available to her! Guess it was all to get the glory and attention.

Heard the pre party at Sassy that was planned with HER in mind was still a fun. And the afterglow party, well of course that didn't happen either after all the planning and emails I did to get it set up for her. Her loss, live and learn. At least the guys realize that though she may be hot, if those pics are in fact her and not altered, she is a flake and fake.

So about the event . . . Started a bit late, which is not like me at all as those who know me know this. But I was waiting for her. Once Big T arrived we decided that she was just flaking out and was NOT going to call or show, so I took another round for the team.
GO KITTY, GO KITTY, GO GO GO KITTY!

We did the standard refresher of common sense theater etiquette and got the party started.
ROUND ONE: I had a chair on each side of the bukkake chair for the fluffers. And let me just say right now that they rocked it! Thanks you SOO much for participating.

Phase one started right off the bat with some of the guys who were more than ready to blow their loads. I took several facials right off the bat and went to about 8 loads until I took my first break. Back in the ring after a break I was ready for round two. This proved to be by far the best cum producing round and put me past my personal best. After kneeling again for sometime I again needed a break to stretch the legs and clean my eyes.

When I arrived back in the theater I was undecided if I was going to go for the third round, I mean after all I had already beat my personal best and there was so much theater action going on. But there were several guys who were saving loads for me to get back, so back to work I went. Don't want to keep the guys waiting after all. I took a few more loads,  making my new personal best 40 loads.

So, for weeks and weeks of promoting Judy to arrive and planning pre parties and afterglow parties, to be disappointed with a NO SHOW, I was able to still pull it off, have a blast (yes pun intended), beat my personal best and create a new record AND meet new people too.

Thanks to everyone who showed up and participated. It was great to see such a nice sized crowd and many more couples this time too.
I do not have a bukkake queen for the third Friday in September, if you are interested then contact me.

Kitty

***

Thanks again to Kitty and Big T for turning lemons in lemonade last Friday.   Report # 2 from Sam Lancer will be up by tomorrow morning.  In the meantime, it's time for Bloody Mary #2.

Cheers,
Doc