Sunday, November 27, 2011

Flash Report! The Traveling Man Hits Summit News in Warren, OH

Doc here with a Flash Report from regular contributor, The Traveling Man. His subject this time around is The Summit News Adult Theater in Warren, OH (address details available in the Dr. Emilio's Adult Theater Database HERE).

Now, not every night is a home run in this thing of ours.  At times, running into a fun couple or two maybe more of a coincidence than a regular occurrence.

So without further delay, here is The Traveling Man and his report on The Summit News Theater in Warren, OH.


***

Had the chance to finally visit Summit News Theater in Warren, OH.

I must say, expectations were high, especially since this is a Friday night.  I found the place not far out of town, yet isolated enough for good privacy.  Parking was pleintiful, yet when I arrived, there were at least 15 cars in spead across the lot, so I figured it might be a good night - even at 7:30pm.

As I entered, I saw to regulars chatting by a table/countertop outside the booth area.  I went into the store area and paid my $10, and when I inquired if there were any couples in yet, I was advised no, but they normally don't come in until 8pm.  Ok, thanks, and off I went to the theater, which, strangely enough had a sign labeled "Theater 1".  I found out later, its the only one.

Well, you enter the theater on the right, and there are basically 6 rows of auditorium style seats, three across.. great possibility with the right couple!  On the right hand side of the theater is a couch perpendicular to the screen, and at the back wall, there are two more couches, side by side, facing the screen.

I stayed until 9:30pm, and all I witnessed was one of the worst sausage fests ever.. with the exception of the Gemini Adult Theater in New Jersey.  On the far left couch was a, er, um, pickle chugger who had no pants on and literally was hanging over the arm of the couch with his ass in the air, and another guy next to him fingering his ass and rimming him.    Whoooo-kayyyyyyyy, am I in the wrong theater?  I inquired, thinking surely there MUST be another theater that is hetero and that has couples, right?     Guys giving guys bj's left and right.  No women.  Even the damned movie was a bisexual one.

There was ONE couple.. but the were regs and they stood out by the counter in front of the booths and simply chatted with the employees the whole 45 minutes they were there (until I left).  She was average looking, short, about 45 years old white woman with red hair.  Didn't notice her guy at all.  

I only stayed as long as I did, because, my logic told me if this place is as nasty as my eyes see (with all the gay activity blatantly going on), then any couples that show up would have to REALLY be into the scene.   Alas, after two hours, I decided to call it a night.  The place closes at midnight, and based on what I had seen already, I couldn't imagine a hetero couple would show up all of a sudden and put on an amazing show.

Again, from all my travels, The Paris Theatre is Mecca.   Tampa, FL, could be as good.. it once was.. until the morality police decided that people fucking and sucking were a danger to society.

The Traveling Man

***

Doc here again... The Summit News has been in the Top 5 of the Power Rankings for awhile now, due to the frequent couples activity at the theater.  The Traveling Man hit a bad night (for couples fun), and it happens.  I have hit bad nights in Portland, Seattle, Atlanta, Chicago, Tampa... You name it.  Unfortunately, the Traveling Man hit one in Warren.  Thanks to the Traveling Man for his report.

Do you have an adult theater report?  Good, becuase I need them in a bad way.  Reports have slowed down, and this is not as good trend.  Submit your reports to me dorectly at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com.  I will format the report, and drop in a photo or two.  Also, if travel to a theater, if possible, take a photo or two of the OUTSIDE of the theater for The Good Doctor.  I always need fresh images of the various adult theaters to illustrate the reports.  Cell phone pics are fine, as well as night shots.

Thanks again,
Doc