Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Flash Report! CEO (The Cum Executive Officer) Returns - Report and Actual Pics From The Event

Doc here, fresh off my trip back east, and ready to get back into the swing of things... And what better way than with the C.E.O. and her new report.

This one is HOT folks... And the pics are the real deal, taken when this was happening LIVE!

Enjoy!

***

Hi Doc!  Sorry for my delay in between my submissions.  As you can imagine, keeping up my work requirements while still trying to be a super slut can be time consuming. So I guess my recounts of my escapades take a back seat sometimes.  But as I sit on this flight back from my business trip, I find myself squirming in my seat thinking about one of the previous surprises my husband planned for me.  So I decided it was a great time to write about my story, instead of jumping the guy sitting next to me in first class.  ;)

As you know, my husband likes to surprise me with naughty little trips requiring me to relinquish my normal controlling, in-charge demeanor, and this particular Friday night was no different.  We made plans to go out for dinner and some drinks at our local pub.  Since I always love to see my husband happy, I made sure to wear a sexy “boobie shirt”, and a skirt for easy access.   After dinner, while I was enjoying my wine, I excused myself to the restroom and then removed my panties.  I handed them to my husband at the bar when I returned, of course making sure the bartender noticed! ;-)   This must have been some sort of signal for my husband, as he abruptly instructed me to finish up my drink so we could leave.
The Real C.E.O. (and during this report)

It was dark by this time, and we were driving around our city in places which were unfamiliar to me, but my husband seemingly knew exactly where we were going.  We drove down a dead end road with some commercial businesses on each side.  All of them were closed, and dark.   He then pulled into one of the businesses’parking lots, and drove behind the building. 

It was still dark, but I could make out a sort of homemade room up against the building.  My husband guided me into the room where I could see to the outside through the hole in one of the walls.  Well, at this time, my pussy definitely knew what was coming, and was dripping with anticipation.  It was only a few minutes of waiting until I heard a car door shut, and footsteps.  Within moments, a wonderful large hard cock was through the hole waiting for my mouth to engulf it.  Now, this nice young man knew how to make a woman like me very happy.  He was cleanly shaved, smelled fresh and clean, like Irish Spring, and brought a hard cock for me to suck.

I immediately put his large cock in my mouth, and began to glide back and forth.  I was enjoying seeing how far back in my mouth I could take him as I was slowly licking and sucking.  After only a few minutes, I could feel his hot cum exploding in my mouth.  I was actually a little surprised at how quickly he came, and with very little warning!  So I discretely swallowed the load, and continued to suck his cock.  I knew this was a young man, and would likely recover quite quickly. 
He did not disappoint!  It was fantastic and seedy to be outside under the stars, behind some random business, where I could get caught being a total whore at any time!  All that risk, with minimal control, a nice young cock to suck, and my husband’s fingers fondling my breasts and wet pussy lips made me feel so wickedly hot.  I have no idea how long I was sucking him…. For the second time! ;)  I know that I was completely entranced by how dirty this whole situation was that I couldn’t help but cum all over my husband’s fingers!  Apparently, my young gentleman friend enjoyed the sounds of my orgasm as he unloaded his second load all over my tits!  As soon as he was finished, I released his cock to disappear back through the hole.  I must have done a good job, as my young friend found that his legs were a little shaky, and ended up on his ass!  Now if that isn’t the best form of flattery for a CEO, I don’t know what is!


After my friend disappeared, my husband loaded me back into our car, with no opportunity to wipe the cum from my tits!  I was told to adjust my “boobie shirt” as best I can.  We drove back to our local pub, and finished some additional drinks!  I have no idea if anyone could see the dried globs of cum on my chest.  The bar was mostly dark, but I’m sure if you were close enough, you could see something there!  Maybe I should have asked someone if they noticed…. Maybe next time!

Muah!
CEO “going to diddle in the airplane bathroom now”


CEO’s Policy Update:  When you are getting ready to unload on your kneeling friend, I suggest you give a notice of some kind like maybe a knock, or a sound, or even verbally announcing your fantastic load.  Sometimes a slut may want to have your cum on her tits, chin,stomach, or even her ass instead of her mouth.  A little notice helps us place it in just the right spot to be a good little CEO later.  Now don’tget me wrong, I love to swallow; just sometimes like a little variety with mysluttiness!

***

Doc here again... The C.E.O. is one very naughty business executive, and this set of pics illustrated just how she can be... Thanks again to the C.E.O. and her hubby for the report and night-vision pics, and we cannot wait until the next board meeting.

Doc