Sunday, June 24, 2012

Flash Report! The Hot Asian Couple at CTs Adult Theater 6/18 by Southsuburbanguy (w/pic)


Doc here with a great Flash Report from first time contributor, Southsurbanguy, and his encounter with the force of nature now known as M&A (The Asian Couple) at CTs Adult Theater.

This encounter took place on Friday 6/15, and was the first time that M&A ventured back to the gloryhole booths at CTs.  Luckily for us, SSG was there, and he also exercised the first rule of this thing of ours to his (and our benefit): "Be patient, and you'll be rewarded" .  You'll see why in his report...

***

Hi Dr. Emilio,

I actually went to CT's on Friday night 6/15..  The hot Asian woman was still there in the booths, and a heavier blond was in the theater.  There was a line at the booths, and the guys said the Asian girl was giving bjs that were awesome. 

The Lovely "A"
I went in, and watched her give an amazing bj to her man.  I reached through the hole, and started fingering her pussy.  She backed up and let me slide a finger inside that tight hole.  I don't think anyone had fucked her, as it was very tight and not super sloppy yet - only moist with her sweet juices. 

She ground on my hand for a minute, then pulled away.  She whispered through the hole for me to give her my cock, which I did.  She lubed it up (was an amazing hand job, then she shoved it inside her tight pussy - no condom!  I fucked her good, blowing a load inside that tight hole. I thanked her and left for the next guy.

I went into the theater, but the couple in there had left already.  I decided to wait awhile, and see if I could get round #2.  My wait was rewarded shortly after, when the Asian girl came in, along with the dancer Nicky and another of CT's dancers. Nicky was wearing a strap-on.  The other dancer got up on the exam table, and Nicky started fucking her with the strap-on.  The Asian girl started sucking the dancer's nipple.  Then Nicky started eating the dancer's pussy.  The moaning was incredible!  Then the Asian girl got on the table, and Nicky started fucking her with the strap-on while the other dancer was playing with her tits.  The Asian girl came several times, loudly! 

THIS was an incredible sight!  I am glad I waited!

Southsuburbanguy

***

Doc here again... See what happens when one excercises Dr. Emilio's golden rule? Your time spent being patient is an investment, and that investment can pay big dividends.  This happened to Southsurburbanguy in the form of a great show to cap off the evening at CTs.  Thank you sir for a great first time report!

Coming this week to The Journal will be a House Call Report from The Good Doctor, capturing the swealtering scene at CTs this past Friday night with M&A (AKA The Asian Couple). It was another crazy night, and I'll have the details for you this week.

Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Doc