Thursday, September 27, 2012

Flash Report! Tomkat (On The Prowl) @ The Art Cinema in Hartford

Doc here with the return  of one of my favorite reporters here at The Journal, Tomkat (On The Prowl). The Art Cinema is his destination, so what did he find?

***
Hi Doc,

I finally got a break for my other 8 lives. Opportunity knocked and I answered on Sunday afternoon. I climbed into the Catmobile II and took that long drive cruise down I-84 to the Insurance Capital of the World. But, I wasn't seeking indemnity. My quest was for something along a more personal line. I arrived around 3 p.m. and parked on Franklin Street. I stray cat strutted into Hartford's  Art Cinema I handed $12 to the clerk and leapt into that lascivious labyrinth of lust and lewdness.

I took my seat and let my eyes adjust. My feline night vision kicked it revealing nothing but pole cats. Most of them were into the M4M thing.
The Art Cinema
Hartford, CT
(Hi Ernie!)

Shortly before 6, an Asian couple arrived. He looked to be mid to late 40's with salt & pepper hair and well-dressed. She was a very pretty kitty indeed. She was petite with long black hair, a black sleeveless top, a tight silver skirt. Her glasses gave her that sexy librarian look.

He tried to steer her toward the GP seats down stairs. She gestured towards the balcony. So, upstairs they went. I and a couple other pole cats went down front to enjoy the show. They sat in back. They were silhouetted by the lights at the back of the balcony. They would sit and cuddle for a while, then her head would go down his lap and come back up for air a few minutes later. They would cuddle for a while then repeat the cycle again.

During this time, another couple came up to the balcony. Couple #2 initially sat behind the Asian couple. Then couple #2 moved toward the center of the balcony where the lighting was non-existent. After about 30 minutes, they left. I got a look at them on the way out. He was a regular. She was wearing jeans. I don't think they were playing.

After almost 2 hours, The Asian couple came down stairs and took seats among the pole cats. The pole cats, kept a respectful distance, at least initially. The couple sat and cuddled for about 20 minutes. Then she went down on him again. At the point the pole cats started leaned over and many started jerking off. I think this must have freaked her out. They suddenly got up and left the theater. End of the show.

I made my exit about 8:30 and made that long drive back to the Bay State. I gotta find a way to get down there on Friday and Saturday nights.

***

Doc here again... Friday's are good at The Art. Saturday's are better.  I wise man from the East told me this...  Thanks again to Tomkat for another terrific report!

Doc