Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Flash Report! Southsuburbanguy @ 15th Avenue Adult Theater in Melrose Park, IL

Doc here with a Flash Report from 2nd time contributor, Southsurburbanguy.  SSG ventured into 15th Avenue Adult Theater in Melrose Park, IL, and got an eyeful.  And in return, he gave a mouthful... But let's have him tell his story.

Here is Southsurburbanguy and his Flash Report from 15th Avenue in Chicago's western burbs.

***

Dr. Lizardo, I don't know if you remember me, but I wrote you an article (and you published it) about The Asian Couple at CT's. I have been really busy with work and kids lately, so I have not been able to get out to play. Until this last week! Let me tell you what happened Wednesday night two weeks back.

"A" from The Asian Couple
I was on my way back from a meeting for work. It was about 9:45pm so I decided to stop at 15th Avenue. The lot was full, which is a good sign for a Wednesday night. As I was walking in the door, a guy walked out the door and told me about a hot woman who had just done a dozen or so guys. I went in, but unfortunately, the woman was in the bathroom cleaning up. When she came out, I saw that it was A (from M&A, The Asian Couple). They talked to some guy for a few minutes, then left.

I walked into the theater, and there was a hispanic couple in there. I have seen them in there before, and they don't do anything, not even play with each other. I was about to leave, a hot blond in a skin tight skirt and halter top walked in with her man. They sat in the couples section, in the second to the back row. I sat down and decided to wait.

Soon after, another older couple came in and sat in the back row. The woman was a hot, rubenesque beautiful woman! After a few minutes, her male companion got up and left. About that time, the blond began giving her man a blow job. IT was HOT!! Guys started to gather around, stroking and watching. The woman who was by herself now, at first told the guys to back off and give her some room. They did, and watched the blond. Soon, however, the single woman parted her legs and started fingering herself. She pulled out her breasts and started rubbing them with one hand while rubbing her pussy with the other. IT was hot!

15th Avenue Adult Theater
Melrsoe Park, IL
 Soon one of the guys who was stroking came over and stood next to her while stroking. He asked if he could cum on her leg, she told him to cum on her tits. He did, and she licked it off. Soon other guys were rubbing her pussy, her tits, her body. She even gave one guy a BJ! While this was going on, the blond had stood up and was getting thoroughly fucked by her man, and was very loud about it. She came several times, and with her last time, the single woman also came loudly.

The blond then took a break, with the couple going into the spa to relax. Minutes after the blond and her man left, the single woman's male companion came in, sat down, and they started talking. I waited longer. About 20 minutes later, I was rewarded when the blond and her man came back, and started fucking again in the theater. This time, the woman in the back started giving a B to her man, then sat up and started rubbing her pussy again. The guys again gathered around both woman, stroking their cocks. I was right behind the woman in the back row, stroking my cock. After stroking her man, she turned her head and sucked me. She was great, I did not last long! After cumming in her mouth, hair, and tits, I zipped up and stood back to watch.

The woman in the back stood up, and walked over to where the blond was getting fucked. She sat on the floor, and started masturbating while watching the action close up. The blond took a break from fucking and started sucking her man. She turned and offered her man's cock to the other woman. It was obvious that they would be sharing at least one cock that night!

At that point, I had to go home. I can't tell you what happened after that, but it was certainly an interesting evening!!

Hope you enjoyed this. It is only my second article. Hopefully I will have some more!

***

A big thank you to Southsurburbanguy and his intrepid reporting from 15th Avenue in Chicagoland.  Keep up the fine work, sir!

Thanks,
Doc