Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flash Report! Southsuburbanguy Returns To 15th Avenue in Melrose Park, IL

 
Doc here with the second Flash report from Southsurburbanguy in as many days!  He's back at 15th Avenue in Chicago's western burbs, and once again he has a lot of fun.  And who knows, he may run into a familiar face...
 
So sit back, pop open an Old Style, and enjoy SSG's latest Flash Report.
 
***
 
Wow! A second report in a week!
 
Last night, Wednesday, I was again heading home from a late meeting. I stopped in at 15th Ave, just to kill some time. The lot was almost empty, so I didn't expect much. However, while walking in, a guy told me there was a woman in the theater playing.
 
I walked in, and there was a couple and a single, older black woman. The single woman had her tits out, and two guys were sucking on them while a third guy was kneeling between her legs with his head in her lap...she was moaning and obviously enjoying herself. 
 
15th Avenue Adult Theater
Melrose Park, IL
I turned to the second couple, and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was A!! She had her head in M's lap, sucking his cock, while a guy fucked her. I watched them play, while stroking my cock. Soon, the guy pulled out and came in her mouth. He got up, left, and another guy came and sat down.
 
A leaned over and sucked him, and he came in no time. At that point, I walked over, cock in hand, and she bent over to suck M again, her ass in the air. I slid my cock into her velvet pussy, and didn't take long myself. She is just incredible! She kept telling me to pull out and fuck her ass, but she was so tight that I couldn't get in, and so I finished in her pussy, which was great by me! 
 
Then another guy came and stood behind A, and tried to fuck her in the ass, but he could not get hard...so A sucked him and he came in her lovely mouth! She kept saying she wanted a cock in her ass, but no one could do it. She bent over, and started sucking M again, and he asked someone to stick a finger in her ass. An older guy was sitting next to her, stroking her body and rubbing her pussy, and was more than happy to oblige. 
 
He slid his middle finger in and slowly started working it in and out. Another guy held A's cheeks apart so the guy could get nice and deep. A started moaning while sucking M's cock, then shuddered and came. With that, A said she was tired and done for the evening. She started to get dressed, and we all admired that sweet hot body! We all have to thank M for bringing such a beauty to this place of ours!
 
Southsuburbanguy
 
***
 
Thanks again to SSG for another quality Flash Report.  He up the good work, sir.
 
Thanks,
Doc