Monday, May 6, 2013

Couple's Flash Report! Amy Over Exposed at Xposed in Dallas, TX by N2Mischeif

Doc here with a female written Couple's Flash Report from N2Mischief.  Amy (the female half) has written her account of this hot and wet evening at Xposed, the newest adult theater in the Dallas area.

Enjoy this wild wet ride!

***


Amy Over Exposed at Xposed

My boyfriend and I have visited the Lido Theater several times, but the last couple of times the guys just didn't seem clean and were too pushy.  However, one afternoon we pulled into the parking lot of Xposed which is just down the street and around the corner from Lido.

There were a lot of cars in the parking lot but inside there were few people to be seen.  He paid for us to go to the straight theater. We made our way to the theater and there was no one there.  We watched the movie for a few minutes when finally a nice looking, well-dressed man comes in. My boyfriend is kissing on me but not too much, which I found kind of strange.  Finally, he leads me into a private room and as things start getting hot and he has me naked, the door opens and this nice looking man walks in.  I look at my man and smile cause I realized he arranged for this man to join us. 

Xposed Theater
Interior 1
The man is stroking his cock while he watches me and my boyfriend get it on and its making me hot.  He has a really nice cock.  I wanted to reach out and grab it, but my boyfriend teased me and keeping me occupied.  As I grew more excited, the door to our room opens and its another man.  I thought this is going to be fun!  Instead, it was the staff, turns out they were painting the rooms and we needed to move.  However, he was nice enough to provide us another private room. 

We got dressed and moved to the new private room and resumed our positions - me naked, and the good looking guy stroking over me while my guy made me even more excited and still restraining me from touching this guy's cock. It made me so hungry wanting to reach out and touch him even more.  It didn't take long before the man came all over my chest. I loved it...

The man left and just as I pulled my man's clothes off and was about to fuck his brains out, and there was a knock on the door.  When the door opened, it was two more good looking, well-dressed guys!  My eyes lit up!  I jumped on my man and started kissing him.  The two men sat down in chairs watching us while stroking their big cocks.  I couldn't take my eyes off of them.  I starting giving my man one helluva blow job as I watched these two guys stroke their cocks harder and faster.  I wanted their cocks so bad, yet my man was teasing me and holding me back.

He finally told me to lean over and stroke them both at the same time.  I was like a kid in a toy store with a big cock in each hand stroking away.  My boyfriend entered me from behind and told me to let them play with my size D breasts.  I leaned over and told them to play with me.  I grabbed their cocks harder, stroking faster.  I was ready to go down on them when the guy to my left came on my chest. His warm cum running down me felt so good!  I started rubbing his hot seed all over me.  Then, I leaned into the other guy. As I started to put him in my mouth he blew on my face, my chest and in my hair.  I loved it!

My guy was behind me pumping away.  The two guys quickly made their way out and I jumped my man and finished him off.  I was so hot and wanting more!  Too bad there wasn't more guys in the theater cause I was ready to play!  It really is a nice bookstore, but we seem to be there when no one in the straight theater. The other side stays busy cause the parking lot is always full.

Oh well, if there were more guys there like the three we met that day, my guy would trouble keeping me away!

***

Doc here again...  Many thanks to N2Mischief for an outstanding Couple's Flash Report from Big D.  I am hearing nothing but great things about Xposed, and it gives you an option beyond The Lido Theater for this thing of ours.

Keep up the great reports, guys!

Thanks,
Doc