Thursday, July 18, 2013

Flash Report! Toy Loving Milf @ 15th Avenue Adult Theater (w/PIC!)

Doc here with a quick report from out good friends ToyLovingMilf and her hubby D. They attended a Couple's Party at 15th Avenue Adult Theater & Spa in Chicago's western suburbs, and this is their report.

I am a little late posting this, as I thought I had already done so. My apologies to ToyLovingMilf and D. 

So without any further delay, here is ToyLovingMilf and her hubby on their latest adult theater adventure.

***

Doc,

We are fixin' to take off for the Badlands.  I am planning on stopping in Sioux Falls and the bookstore there is only 5 minutes from our hotel.  Since we have the kids I'm going to go over solo and see what it's like and hopefully have something to write to you about.

I thought I'd enclose a new picture... "K" wasn't the center of attention that night at 15th Avenue, but she did get a little somethin' somethin'.  It was a couples party night and there was much action. Enjoy!

Mr. ToyLovingMILF