Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Flash Report! The Green Door in Bethlehem, PA by Mikeynylons

Doc here with a quick Flash Report from The Green Door in Bethlehem, PA, as well as one additional location by first timer Mikeynylons.

Here we go...

***

Doc,
 
Visited the Green Door in Bethlehem on Friday Sept 6 at 8pm.   The parking lot was full.   I thought there might be  couple coming in for some action that had let someone know in advance.  I went in eagerly but it was all men.   The movies were not the most exciting.   The main attraction here is the play area booths.
 
I revisited the next day on Sept 7 at 830PM and there were only a few cars.    It's a bit noisy inside with 3 movies playing and there is a bit of an echo.  I thought it was noise from another movie I heard but it was really the clicking of real heals.   I only saw her leave and I think she left disappointed as there was not many people there.

I went over to Cupids Treasure on Stefko Blvd, and there they have private booths with some gloryholes and the selection of movies is better.   I think this place does not lend itself to couple's play as much as the Green Door. 

MN

***

Doc here again... Thanks to Mikeynylons for his first report. Keep them coming, sir.

Thanks,
Doc