Friday, January 31, 2014

Visit Announcement! The Kalamazoo Couple at 15th Ave in Chicago Friday Night @ 6pm (with PIC!)

Doc here... Just received word via the teletype machine here at The Journal's world headquarters that one of my favorite couples will be visiting 15th Ave. Adult Theater & Spa TONIGHT @ 6pm.

Yes, The Kalamazoo Couple returns to 15th Ave. after a leave of absence for more fun and frolic. In their last visit in November, I reported on the great time had by all during a rare afternoon get together. M&A are a fun, sexy couple, and you would be doing yourself a disservice by not stopping by 15th Ave. tonight and saying "Doc sent me!" to this hot couple.


I strongly suggest stopping by 15th Avenue Adult Theater tonight... M is incredibly hot, and together with her hubby A, are one of my favorite couples in this thing of ours.

Here is a sample pic of "M" and what you will see tonight at 15th Avenue...
M from the
Kalamazoo Cpl






If you do go tonight, please do The Good Doctor a favor and submit a report to me here at The Journal. Please send it to me directly emiliolizardo1@gmail.com . I have a prior engagement tonight and unfortunately cannot attend, but I would love to hear how things went.

Everybody Wang Chung tonight!



Thanks,
Doc