Friday, May 30, 2014

Art Cinema Event Report! Incognito Hits Mardi Gras @ The Art on 5/17/14

Doc here, a man who some say when the mood strikes, will whip up a set of nice beef sandwiches for the firehouse down the lane from the Chez Lizardo. One must always look out for the "Italian Beef Neglected."

Senior reporter Incognito has whipped up a tasty dish himself... A great Flash Report from the Art Cinema Mardi Gras Party on May 17th in Hartford.

I talked with Incognito at length that evening, as it was good to see him once again. It was also good to see he got into the fray on the main floor of The Art as well.

Here we go!

***

Hi Doc,

So I decided to make the venture down for Mardi Gras On Saturday, to hang out with Bella, The Doc and everyone else. I got there @ 7, and it was still light out, probably discouraging some to venture in early. But they slowly started to trickle in, and before we knew it, Doc's gift bags were all gone.

I was still trying to convince a few girls I knew to come down and check out the place, but they all were too scared to ,so I had to opt to go solo this time. When I first ventured in I noticed the new features inside with the purple spotlight on the main floor and on the corners of the balcony. It was great for couples to show off fo everyone, at a few points during the night I seen couples leaning over the balcony to watch the action below.

I played my cards right and happened to venture in when this hot young girl (no more than 18-19) came down to the corral. She has a smoking body, still had braces which was hot in itself, & I lucky enough to be on the receiving end of her warm mouth as someone mounted her from behind. He didn't last more than a minute with her, which was fine for me because that meant I was next. I geared up and could barely get inside her of her (no wonder the first guy couldnt last). I lasted longer though and when I finally finished then was a line behind me ready to pounce. I think she happily took on everyone after that with her mouth and pussy.

Bella @ The Art Cinema
I ventured out back and forth to the lobby to talk with Bella and others. I was lucky enough to have front row seat everytime they were giving out the beads, & Bella even looked off balance from all the beads she received. There were plenty of noises and spanking coming from the balcony all evening. I ventured in and out joining with a few sexy ladies for more fun.

Towards the end of the evening was the best show, as there was a hot bruntte with the most perfect tits in the front row with her legs practically bent behind her ears letting a guy with the biggest cock fuck her in the ass. I stayed around watching hoping I can join in after, but it looked like her might have broke her. It was close to closing time so everyone was getting ready to leave.

I checked in the guys up front to see how big the tally was for the evening then made my way to have fun with one of the girls who was too scared to come earlier. I cant wait until the Beach Blanket Bango party in a few months. (also on a side, H-Man you missed out on an awesome night :p )
 
-incognito
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to Incognito for another great report from the front lines of this thing of ours. See you at Beach Blanket Bango in August!
 
Thanks,
Doc